My boyfriend wants a break, should I move on?

So my boyfriend of 2 years recently said he needs time that someday we may work out and that he loves me and misses me but he just can't be a good boyfriend to me right now. He wants to get his career going since I already have established mine and says he needs at least a year. He says that I would be a wonderful mother and the type of girl he sees himself with, but now is not the time. Guys and girls, what is your opinion? What should I do from here? I love him and would wait if it was guaranteed, I'm just so scared I'll wake up one day and he moved on without me. He says he's not looking for anyone else and he doesn't have time for a relationship period.

43

Most Helpful Guy

• i think he cares,but also its hones about his intension.

there is nothing wrong to move one,belive me,u will find someone.