Why do guys have to make first move?

Ladies howcome unless we don't make the first move you won't talk to us?

4021

Most Helpful Guy

• For Girls sometimes it shyness and that's understandable. But it seems like a common excuse when its not always the case. A lot of women are very outgoing and quite capable of making a move with a guy. Yet they don't and expect the guy to do so. Guys can be shy too. So whether its a girl or guy if the other person shows interest but is obviously shy, its a no brainer, the other person should make a move because they will be thankful you did because they liked you and wanted to do something but had their tongue tied.

Shyness is one thing. But the girls who make the guy make the effort just because they can because "they're girls" piss me off. I strongly believe women are more picky and indecisive in partners than men and therefore reject more men than men reject women. Therefore men are at the mercy of women rejecting them or not which gives them sort of control. A position I as a man don't like to be in. From my observations its seems like men pursue women and desire them more then women do men. And women were to approach men their chances of rejection would be much lower than men approaching women.

Lastly, the women who don't want to be approached and who are extremely rude and bitchy just because a guy approaches them. If women want men to "blindly" approach them , then how are we as men supposed to know who wants to be approached and who dosent. We don't know if who we are approaching is going to be friendly and social or a ticking time bomb who's going to call the police and cry sexual harassment just because a guy approached them trying to talk to them.