After 3 years why would my ex start texting me?

We were in a brief but very committed relationship. He ended it suddenly, and with no explanation. He immediately got back with his ex-wife..married and had a baby with her. I took it very badly but after a year finally moved on and I am happy. Out of the blue (and after 3 years of no contact at all) he starts texting me. At first I didn't know who it was because I deleted his # long ago. We've been communicating for about 2 months now. I have been nice and non confrontational, just trying to figure out his motive. Is he just bored and fishing? Or being sadistic and trying to open old wounds?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like his marriage didn't turn out quite the way he expected it.

Sounds like he's looking for an affair.

Tell him to fuck off.