How would you feel when your girlfriend gives out her number to other guys she meet?

So my girlfriend/ex always tells me about guys flirting and asking for her number..i never commented about it.. today she met this "handsome" guys he flirted with her and asked for her # and of course she gave it to him..Any way so i broke up with her..im i overreacting it is she just not fucking serious? like if she has sense of humor then i dont need to tell her it bothers me. she should already know..its common sense

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He flirted and she gave him her number? Dumping her was smart. I'd say it's only appropriate for a guy to exchange numbers with a girl in a relationship if it's important, like a school assignment or a coworker that needs to call just in case. Flirting and giving a number means now you're going to be wondering if he's texting her on the DL and such.

She's only good for a hookup now, otherwise, avoid.

0|1
    0|0
    • The funny thing is, this is not the first time..its like the 6th or 7th time..when i confronted her she was like "oh didn't know it bothered u, u never told me and its just a number" I was like bitch really? did u really just say that? its just a number?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• But flirting and having male friends is a different story. Flirting shouldn't occur, but I have guy friends and we call and text, etc. I am very open with my guy about what kinds of things we talk about, so I'm not keeping secrets. He also has girls that he's in contact with. I guess we have this thing called trust in our relationship. I'm not saying you were totally wrong but I think just kicking her to the curb might have been rash.

0|1
    0|0
    • Well you guys already know that u both are in an open relationship..me and her never really talked about having an open relationship...im starting to feel that she's a cheater

• If you feel like you actually can't trust her then you did the right thing. Sorry that's a really hardtthing to go through. I hope you can "recover" quickly. :)

• I have some regrets in my life about what I did when I was in a serious relationship with a guy, but I new it was business only. I was able to separate business from pleasure, but now that I am older and more mature there are things that I wouldn't do and there are things that I wouldn't put up with from a partner. one of them is exactly what your girlfriend did to you. I wouldn't waist your time trying to even talk to her about it. I would follow the no contact rule. if you go back to her she will more then likely just do it again and blow it off like nothing ever happened. love your self first most women will respect you for that other wise they will just take advantage of you all over again.

0|1
    0|0
    • Your right...i thought about going back with her but every time i remember her talking about (good looking guys flirting with her and taking her #) it just pisses me off how unfaithful she is..she thinks were cool now but im just going to ignore her..its good that im not the only one who thinks what she's doing is wrong

What Guys Said 3

• It wouldn't really bug me. I'm not going to be controlling and not let her make friends. If she cheats, then it wasn't meant to be was it? People don't realize this

1|1
    0|0
    • Well its not like i tell her HEY DONT DO THIS, DONT TALK TO THIS GUY...i didn't even tell her that it bothers me so i won't seem like that type of guy..she just walked over me since i never told her how it bothers me

• Can't say I disagree with what you did. Flirting and giving out numbers isn't something I would tolerate in a committed relationship either.

0|1
    0|0
  • You were right to do what you did.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes