How would you feel when your girlfriend gives out her number to other guys she meet?

So my girlfriend/ex always tells me about guys flirting and asking for her number..i never commented about it.. today she met this "handsome" guys he flirted with her and asked for her # and of course she gave it to him..Any way so i broke up with her..im i overreacting it is she just not fucking serious? like if she has sense of humor then i dont need to tell her it bothers me. she should already know..its common sense

24

Most Helpful Guy

• He flirted and she gave him her number? Dumping her was smart. I'd say it's only appropriate for a guy to exchange numbers with a girl in a relationship if it's important, like a school assignment or a coworker that needs to call just in case. Flirting and giving a number means now you're going to be wondering if he's texting her on the DL and such.

She's only good for a hookup now, otherwise, avoid.

• The funny thing is, this is not the first time..its like the 6th or 7th time..when i confronted her she was like "oh didn't know it bothered u, u never told me and its just a number" I was like bitch really? did u really just say that? its just a number?