Top 5 Contemporary Dating Myths

Time to separate fact, from outright BS. Here are the most common dating myths.

#1 Popular dating sites/apps actually work.

THEY DON'T! It's that simple. Criagslist, POF, Tinder, Benaughty, etc. All they do is use forged profiles, empty promises, and commercials to take a bite of the wallets men who know nothing about women. Women don't use online dating sites, because they don't have to. Online dating is a last ditch effort, and women will never have the slightest difficulty in the dating world. And the only girls on their who aren't some computer-generated spambot fishing for CC numbers, are there to get attention to improve their self esteem. The chances of you actually getting to meet one of these women are so slim, you are more likely to be struck by a meteorite while filling in your profile than you do actually getting laid.

Top 5 Contemporary Dating Myths

#2 Normal women are honest & economical, and prostitutes, even high-class escorts, are expensive.

RIDICULOUS! Every independent study has revealed that women who want relationships, four times out of five, are only pretending that they like the man they're dinning with so he can become her full time free chauffeur and ATM machine, and moment he cannot perform those duties, she will dump him and move onto the next guy who can. But hookers will give you set price, usually $100usd[$130aud] for 20 minutes of anything you like, provided you shower, wear a condom and use listerine all provided. Granted, normal women are nothing like hookers though,...and that's too bad.

#3 Wealthy women are happy to provide.

BULL...SHIT. It has always been the man's duty to provide absolutely everything from the first date to the last day of marriage, and since the invention of alimony: beyond. You will see the Washington Monument replaced with giant vagina statue before you see women contributing. Top 5 Contemporary Dating Myths

#4 Women Enjoy Casual Sex, and want first date fun.

They don't. They use the fact that they can get pregnant and have to raise a child as an excuse to say no to it because they simply hate men. If women actually had a sexual appetite, we would not have to provide [their word for pay] for their attention, then we gotta pay for their dinners, and then all their bills. It's gotten to he point where, like I said in #2, hookers are dirt cheap by comparison.

#5 Men are only after sex.

We all aspire to have a wife and children sometime in our lives, unless we have no soul. Enough said.

311

Most Helpful Girl

• You forgot to add "Your own experience may vary" 😂😏

Most Helpful Guy

• All of these are bullshit except for number 5.

You're very lucky you didn't choke to death given how big the red pill you swallowed must have been to make you this angry and out of touch.

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 2

• lol, you forgot to add the part about "oh yeah, i'm bitter and y'all should be too".

• good points

What Guys Said 10

• loooool i feeeeel so much anger and animosity its suffocating. Young still naive. You sound 20-ish. gawd i hope your not 30. this was kinda sad but entertaining.

• You know that hookers (most of the ones you're talking about, at any rate) are 'normal women' too, right?

• I don't have a soul, but still want a wife, so what does that make me.

• This is pathetic. I know 2 men who got married to women they met in dating sites, but women don't use them?

• What the fuck is this? xD

• Harsh but true.

• Lol it's based off looks anyways

• lol this take took a sharp turn south real fast

• I've met real girls on those dating sites. You need to come up with an actual decent profile. That doesn't mean just good photos but also good bio. I don't date on it because I do have apprehension about girls on dating sites because I wonder what's wrong with them because like you said any girl that isn't bad can get a date in the real world. But I am willing to make friends and I've gotten numbers from a couple of people.

Also if you're on for about a week you'll know the real profiles from the fakes. They all use the exact same messages for the fakes.

• Dude you have a really bad attitude. I agree with online dating being weird af. But everything else seems like you've just had bad experiences.

There are honest, economical women in the world, go out and meet some new people or move somewhere new if you can't find any. Outside of traditional thinking, most modern women want equality in a relationship where you are both contributing. It's not a competition, it's a partnership.

Some women do want casual sex. Move to a city and you will find many young adult women who don't want serious relationships. Also if you are sexually attractive enough to a woman, she will have sex with you.

I agree with#5 for the most part. Despite popular belief, sex isn't the only thing men want in life.