Dating Is Not Unfair To Anyone

Dating Is Not Unfair To Anyone

So, several days ago I saw a question that asked if dating is fair or not. I see many people complaining that dating is unfair to them, to males, to females, and/or to whoever. I also see all this complaining that it's not fair that the opposite gender prefers this and that. It's basically stemming from not being able to get what they want. It seems to me that they want to put the blame on something else when. But in reality, the problem lies within them.

If you're not attracting quality mates, then you're not quality yourself. It doesn't matter what your personality is like. Inner beauty is relatively meaningless when it comes to the dating game because looks and social status weigh a lot more. Don't listen to those lies that tell you "inner beauty" will get you what you want. It won't.

Dating Is Not Unfair To Anyone

Nope, dating is not unfair to anyone. Leagues exist whether you like it or not, so that means you pretty much get what you give. If you think that you're not getting what you want, then it's either because you are not putting yourself out there enough or your standards are too unrealistic for a person of your league.

For example, if you're ugly and you expect a hot person to date you, then you will most likely think that dating is unfair. But the cold truth is that it's not fair to them if they date a person like you and you're being unfair to yourself when you continue to hold those unattainable standards. Ultimately, you are the one who's being unfair because you wouldn't even date a person like yourself. You need to remember that you don't matter and you're not entitled to anything. You didn't even have to exist in the first place.

It's okay to have high standards if you would meet the high standards of the person you want, and many gaggers agree with that statement in this question (your word against yours if you agreed here). This is how it works in reality 95% of the time: Successful, beautiful people usually end up with successful, beautiful people. Successful, ugly people usually end up with successful, ugly people. Poor, average people usually end up with poor, average people. Or a combination that equals it out. And so on and so forth.

Dating Is Not Unfair To Anyone

Sincerely, the 10 out of 10 guy you all just love and miss. Good luck.

27

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it sounds a bit like you're saying it's unfair but that there's no problem with that. Although I overall agree with your message, I think we should at least make some effort to see inner beauty.

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 2

• Guess that means I have to go for ugly dudes then

• I partially agree. That you get what you put in. And you can't blame others for your shortcomings. But the league thing? That doesn't exist.
    Everyone has a different type. So like a girl in work. She's size 30 but has a 13stone body builder husband. And they've been together years. Now no one would think that they belong together as ones more attractive. But they're happy. Or that I'm a 4 by that standard as I'm overweight. Yet my boyfriend's tall, dark and skinny. So it isn't always black and white.

What Guys Said 6

• Goodtake. Very true.

• You're a bullshit artist
    The problem with using the term ‘league’ in this context is that the word implies that there is a set of recognized standards. Unlike what most people think, our standards are not completely outlined by society. I would by lying if I said the media doesn’t impact our standards, because it certainly does, but those unrealistic standards that the media sets are not definitive. It is for that reason — that standards are personal constructs and not completely social constructs — that leagues don’t really exist. The line, ‘he/she is out of my league’ is simply an individual’s way of mind-fucking themselves into backing out of possible rejection. Leagues are standards. Standards are subjective. Therefore, leagues are subjective. With no way to accurately define a person who is ‘out of your league,’ because leagues are something we create in our minds. They don’t truly exist.

• I agree, I wasn't lucky enough to win the genetic lottery, Im ugly and no girls are attracted to me so, I have given up.

• Why can't you date someone in your own league then? Ugly girls on GAG would date an ugly guy if he "has a good personality" lol

• Sounds like a bunch of bullshit.

• To a person who can't take the truth.

• Nah truth is companies are messing with dating and calling it a social experiement. Tell me how that's fair, to have an essential biological function usurped by capitalism? How about how feminism is demonizing men, turning an entire generation of girls on guys? How the fuck is that fair to be labeled a rapist as a virgin simply because of being male? That's fair? Or how about how online dating caters specifically to women, who maintain all the control in today's swiping culture? Are you blissfully ignorant of these current events or is your argument superficial as to merely cover the confines of leagues and attraction? I just want to be clear since you implied I didn't understand the context.

• TRUTH

• Hi Tony :)