Impressing A Girl

Impressing A Girl

Many men seem to be grappling with this one question : how to impress a girl? They do all crazy things – imitating someone to impress a girl. But the first thing that you should firmly embed in your mind is that girls do not like anything that is not genuine or unoriginal. But most guys try to hide their real self and portray a different personality in front of the girls. No wonder why these men never succeed in finding their girl. Read on to know how to impress girls.

The first step you do is not to try to impress her. This may sound strange since your primary intention is to impress her. But the problem here is when you want to impress a girl you tend to show off a lot. You tend to become a lot more superficial and completely forget your true self. This will make the girls view you as a guy who does nothing but show off. The best mantra is to be yourself with the girl and let things happen naturally.

Believe me what talents you have imbibed naturally are enough to impress a girl. It is not your social status or you money that impresses her. If a girl gets attracted because you are rich, she will ditch you once she feels you are not worth her. She is attracted to your wealth and not your personality. The talents you have are good to impress a girl. You need girls to respect you for what you are naturally and not for anything physical like money or looks and other aspects.

So explore the talents that you have. Remember that these girls get approached by men who try to impress them in various ways. So if you want the girl to take notice you have to be different. If you follow the crowd, you will soon get lost. Don’t change your personality for her. Be your natural self. Don’t talk to her with the sole intention to have her. Go deeper, value the relationship. One things that invariably turns on a woman is intelligence. You can develop your intelligence by reading books and being up do date with whats happening around the world. You have to talk well and be clear when you communicate if you want to impress the girl.
Impressing A Girl

1531

Most Helpful Girl

• It's quite true...
    I was surprised one time when a guy (kind of friend) started to talk to one of my friends about all his life, what he is good at and all his qualities, hobbies, so proud... It was clearly to impress and we knew it but we just let him talk...

Most Helpful Guy

• I have found that the #1 thing that impresses women is confidence. I'm not talking about being arrogant or cocky, but just being confident. That means you don't try to be someone else, you don't do things that look like you're trying to compensate for your perceived deficits, you don't act like you need to apologize for being with her.

My all time pet peeve is a guy calling a girl and asking, "You wouldn't want to go out with me Friday night, would you?" Unless the lady is filled with goodness, understanding, and patience, the answer is almost always "No" or some variation of no.

I do things that impress ladies, like opening doors for them, helping them with their jacket, helping them to get seated, etc. But I am very consistent and I tell them that is what I was taught, I have been doing the same things for 45 years of dating, and it is just who I am. That scores points.

The other thing that scores many points is that I listen to them. On the first date, she mentioned that her favorite restaurant is Seasons 52. For Valentine's Day, without her prompting or requesting this, I made reservations at Seasons 52. She knows that I was paying attention to her and that I treated it as important information worthy of being stored in my long term memory. That sets me apart from many others who she has dated before me.

When she is talking, don't interrupt her. It doesn't matter that you just thought of something that is very important. It can wait.

Respect her. If you say you will pick her up at 7:00 pm, don't pick her up at 7:15 pm. Leave home so that you get to her neighborhood by 6:45 pom, then find something to do for 10 minutes before you drive the last mile to her house. If you will be unavoidably late, call her and let her know before the scheduled time. This is respect!

Treat her like she is important but also tell her that you want to be treated like you are important. This is all based on the Golden Rule.

Nice myTake!

• your methods may have worked 45 years ago, not now. times have changed and the only way to get control is to care less and treat them like they don't matter

• @themon09 When you get older, you will probably see things differently.

• Yep this is all that it takes 👍.
      It's so simple.

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 14

What Guys Said 30

• Excellent advice- be yourself is the best way to go.

• "But the first thing that you should firmly embed in your mind is that girls do not like anything that is not genuine or unoriginal."

Celebrities are both not genuine or original. This is false. In fact it is very false. People tend to trend towards individuals who are well accepted and well liked and popularity tends to belong to those who appear (not are) friendly and approachable (hence, unoriginal).

If you want to succeed with people be clearly and easily recognizable.

"The first step you do is not to try to impress her."

No, you want to impress her, put forth the effort and forget your 'true self' because the self you are when you do this is also your true self. You don't magically become someone else. It is just as apart of you as when you weren't doing whatever handstands. In fact learning that about yourself is really key because then you know how you handle these things and can make more astute observations about what is and isn't acceptable in your psyche and behavior.

"Believe me what talents you have imbibed naturally are enough to impress a girl. It is not your social status or you money that impresses her."

That's not true. In fact that is not true for either sex. No one cares if you can name every element, with atomic weight, on the periodic table but have trouble managing your bills. What you show is far more important than who you are. Do not mistake me for saying that your skills aren't able to impress but don't consider your natural state as just inherently impressive because it isn't. Social status and money and the like translate directly from what you do so when you have high status and lots of money generally speaking you're doing something of value, legal or otherwise, that people want you to do, to their detriment or otherwise, in society. There is no division between your social status and your talents. You may not always get paid for what you're good at but if you're doing something valuable you will always get paid.

"Remember that these girls get approached by men who try to impress them in various ways. So if you want the girl to take notice you have to be different."

And this is the killer. "How"? That's the problem. Every single one of these says this but none of them answer that critical question of how to be different. This and the fact that the world isn't filled with individuals who are dying virgin failures suggests that this isn't true at all. In fact dressing well and being fashionable are good

Follow trends.

• How to impress a female...

• Nice take haha
    Your humble servant haswrittensomething on it too
    Impressing a Girl-Tips, Tricks or Myths? ↗

• If a girl likes you, you do not need to try to "impress" her... she is impressed with you already by the fact that she likes you.

• I tend to impress people--even some women--inadvertently because I'm so driven and decisive. The problem is, once I've impressed a girl, I have no clue how to follow up... or even how to ascertain whether a woman is impressed in the first place! haha

• Or you can insert life cheat codes: be rich, powerful, or famous

• Fellas here is a smaller and easier explanation on how to impress a girl:

Money.

That's it! 🤑

• Impressing A Girl? Be successful in at least one domain

• Essentially what you wrote is that its just a numbers game until a girl thats actually impressed by you shows up. I'll tell you my opinion on it.

You could offer her the whole world but if you dont meet the preselection criteria women have it doesn't matter. you could be as nice as possible , as giving as possible , as respectful as possible, you could show her all the talents you have but she won't care unless you meet the preselection criteria.

Now you might be wondering what is the preselection criteria? it is made up of these components:

1. Confidence
    2. Looks
    3. Money
    4. Status
    5. Height
    6. Maturity
    7. How many women are interested in him

Now do all women look for all these traits in the man and that man must be the perfect man. Nope thats not what im saying. No it all depends on the women. Her age , her situation, what she's looking for etc.. Once you meet the preselection criteria impressing her will be easy. Unpopular opinion but what do ya think?

• Be yourself and a good girl will be herself and fall in love with you.

• You got drunk off of texting a girl. You are awfully weird!

• Agreed

• Bueno

• Interesting

• Exactly my thought !

• Great take.

• Great take

• Those talentated bastards

• Yes I agree as well

• Spoil her

• Give her foot rubs

• Don't.

• l bring myself

• Great myTake

• Great take

• Great mytake!!!

• If that's the way it's done then I won't bother trying. Better to be my own self without getting rejected, humiliated, broke, depressed, etc.

• i just try to show her the gentleman i am, and i treat women with respect.

• Ok. Thanks for your take.