Why I Have Stopped Dating White Men

Why I Have Stopped Dating White Men

I am Indian so my experience would be different from other race let's begin

They were never proud to date me :- lets be real indian don't have best steorytypes in the world people assumed many things about us like indians dont bath and indians are dirty and the way everyone make fun of indians accent etc thanks apu and American media because of it so any white guy won't be proud of his indian girlfriend and would have to justify why he is dating one

They never respected me in the same way they would respect a non indian girl:-in america people don't have any respect for indians so it is no surprise that they don't really respected me they always used to ignored what i used to say and they were sexually aggressive to me this is one example i had told him that i was not ho*ny and i wanted to guess what he is saying but since i am indian it doesn't matter what i want all of them did that to me and this is one example they have done worse things to me.

Why I Have Stopped Dating White Men
Why I Have Stopped Dating White Men

Good percentage of them only wanted to sleep or date with me because i am indian:- there is a good number of White men who want to sleep or date all ethnicity in this world.

They would never understand racism that i have faced :- white people don't have faced racism their whole life so i am not surprised why they were not able to see racism that i used to face i had latino or black boyfriend they used to understand it .they were ignorant about it.

They never dated me seriously :- reason why my white boyfriends were with me was because i am hot and they wanted to sleep with me all of them took me for granted.

superiority complex:- in American white people are at top in racial hierarchy and indians are at bottom all of my white boyfriend had this superiority complex they always made me feel inferior my latino and black boyfriend never did it.

Others white people never accepted our relationship:- in america it is considered social faux pas for white people to date a indian their family or friends never approved of me even random white stranger used to think that is weird for them to date me.

They said racist things to me :- my white boyfriend loved making indian jokes.

So many American even on gag believe in racist steorytypes about indians it is sad anyway i am open to all non white men i am just tired about being used as sex object and not getting respect being taken for granted and being made feel inferior i would advice any indian girl to don't date a white guy at least until indian have better steorytypes because they deserve better white guys still hit on me and ask me for date but i am not interested in feeling used and inferior maybe all of them are not same but i never met a good one and tired of giving white guys chance because they always turn out to be same hope that American media in future start showing indians in positive light.anyway all of these thing's happened with me even though i am super hot and super successful.

1333

Most Helpful Guys

• As a white guy who has only dated Indian girls: I hear you, and I'm sorry that love between us is so needlessly difficult

• I know it is because of racism and steorytype about indians indians are not seen as dating material i hope things get better for indian girls at least in future they don't have to go through this.

• I am sure that many would be interested reading about the way you and she was treated your mytake would probably be popular but it's your own wish what you want to do

• Hmm... I will definitely think about it... Thank you for your support!

• It's unfortunate that she spent all this time highlight HER problems with white guys and all teh comments are from white guys telling her she's wrong. i'm a white guy and I'm watching you guys prove her point. One thing white guys have trouble doing is just to shut up and listen.

• That's very true they are not able to accept the way i way treated

Most Helpful Girls

• I totally understand how you feel..
    I'm half-Greek, half-Italian but I'm not very pale, I have a medium to olive complexion and stronger features so people assume I'm middle-Eastern or Jewish most of the time. I've faced a fair share of racist when I was in the USA; you can tell by the way people look at you or the tone of their voce that they don't consider you equal
    Only when I spoke up and they heard my British accent (I've grown up in London) some people were intimidated by me. Some still viewed me as trash though

That's America, the most racist place in the world

• *share of racism

• I've been to more racist places than the US. Not many, but South Africa (or really any African country) is worse. The whites all make their own little rich communities that are totally disconnected from the native Africans and drain their economies. Then when I visit, I get a literal 300-1000% upcharge on all goods and services. Still literally only mere dollars because everything is so cheap. I also had children follow me through villages shouting Azungu (white person) throwing stones and pulling at my clothes. Young mother's would bring their toddlers out to clap along with the other children. I'm not saying that something comparable has never happened in the US, but it's not the norm.

• Also Hungary and Slovakia are really bad for Neo-Nazis and other unsavory figures. And in certain societies race isn't defined the same way as it is in the West. For example, Chinese, Koreans and Japanese have historically been at odds and they all shit on Filipinos. Go to UAE and you'll find a lot of South Asians, Southeast Asians and Africans being treated like chaff. Israel is pretty bad for Jew/European vs. Arab, and so is Palestine. Australia is also comparable to America in terms of racism. Ask the Rohingya what they think the most racist place in the world is and they might say Burma, since they're currently being genocided

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 31

• For the umpteenth time, most white USians do not look down on Indians.

I think it's rather strange that we have anons claiming to be black or Indian women who have been mistreated by their white boyfriend.

• They do you know it don't deny it i was mistreated and i have right to talk it

• @zagor i had 5 white boyfriend and after black white are most racist to indians so i am not surprised by the way they treated me

• That is strange, for on dating sites the one group that most wants to date only their ethnicity - is Indian women.

• Perhaps you found a string of Caucasian Americans who had such an attitude but that does not mean that all of us share that stereotype and those beliefs. Perhaps you were looking for gu9ys in the wrong places.

When I was 25 years old, I met an Indian psychiatrist who was intelligent, beautiful, and very sweet. I made it clear to her that I was attracted and I wanted to date her but she felt more attracted to one of my acquaintances, a guy who jut wanted to have sex with her and then move on to the next girl. So I got the friend zone, he got to pull down her panties, and then she was devastated when he stopped calling her. Should I blame this experience on the fact that she is an Indian?

• I had many white boyfriend's not one you don't know how many chance i have given to white men

• @Unit1: She's got some hangup she needs to get counseling for, one which is supported by some false premises and it's ironic that she doesn't seem to realize her own prejudice is based on these false premises.

• @Logorithim there's mostly no saving of those kinds of humans. But just maybe time will turn them around.

• https://i.imgur.com/p66JCQw.gif
    You: The problem are white men

Me: You have had sour experiences with terrible humans, who happened to be 1) white and 2) male.

It's always easier to shift the blame around rather than taking a look at yourself.

Sure, you can have your preferences in dating but putting a category of humans in blame is not a mature thing to do.

• You are racist you probably hate indians

• racism
      ˈreɪsɪz (ə) m/
      noun

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
      the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

---

Your mytake title: Why I Have Stopped Dating White Men

I will leave it at that now.

• And I repeat what I have said a few minutes ago:

"Stop associating with toxic people and do not tolerate any BS. "

• The attitude of ''whites'' towards Indians that you described: I have also seen it from all sorts of other ethnic groups. Indians (as in: ''typical'', ''common'' or ''usual'') obviously aren't too welcome overall. Why is that so?
    You mention sterotypes - One of the stereotypes is that the problem always is ''the others''. Poor, misunderstood and suppressed Indians. I am being stereotyped myself; my words and actions however adjust this perception.

• It was my mistake wow i can't believe it

• What a world! Allright then: the next Indian lady I might meet will have my open ears. Ok with you?

• Good with me

• We really can't teach vulnerable people to respect other people. It's not a surprise that they treat Indian women, they will also treat non Indiana and also women from their country as well.

• Wow, sounds like you have dated some ass holes. I'm truly sorry for how we have treated you. I'm just sorry you have not gotten a chance to see that some of us are genuinely good and respectful people.

• You are right but believe me i have dated many white men almost all of them treated me in same way it come from hate for indians and lust

• Ridiculous take. A pox on whomever posted on it and made it appear in my Live Feed.

• Why is it ridiculous?

• It's a racist rant. Is this supposed to be a warning to women on the danger of the white man? It's writhe with multiple anti-tones, assumptions, and generalizations. I'd respect this more if you outright stated that you've been hurt & you want to vent. No matter how you try to justify, quantify, or clarify the claims you made they are racist at the core. Whether or not this makes you a racist is up to you.

• It was my experience it is not warning if someone wants to date a white guy than who am i to stop i am talking about my experience

• So let me ask you, if a white American guy moved to Indian, would he be considered at the top of the social hierarchy? No he wouldn't. He would be seen as an interloper whose motives were questionable. Upper-class Indians see themselves as superior to white people anyhow, so it's a certainty that a white American guy would do worse in Indian that you are doing here.

• I used to live in india believe me many people would love him

• I doubt that, because the large numbers of Indian people I interacted with in college disliked white people. The girls didn't date white guys, and the guys tried to bigtime American guys. The reality is that no one would even care if a white guy complained about being mistreated in India, because no one would accept that he had any right to demand anything there as a guest. That's why I don't take this very seriously. The US wasn't set up to cater to foreign nationals. No country is, so it's unrealistic to expect that here.

• I’m sorry to hear that you had to go through this, but I should let you know that white people in America face racism everywhere they go. From black people practically calling us slave owners for things white peoples ancestors did that they’ve never personally suffered from, to being treated with prejudice in regards to racism (like, we’re all racist, or you can’t be racist to white people, things like that.)

• Honestly i am sorry i was a bit angry when i wrote it i hope it didn't offend you

• Sweety, I am sorry you had bad experiences. It's not that these guys are white, it's that they are arrogant, ignorant, or both. See, maybe the men you dated were not of decent quality of character.
    A man of decent character doesn't care about race or esoterics. He cares about the person. The person on the inside. The real you. Perhaps you might consider this. Perhaps not.

• Most white guy's are like that and sadly nobody care about the way they treated me

• What sort of culture tradition do you respect that you never dated a indian?

• I was speaking in a general sense and making a generalised reference to all cultures and traditions.
      I wasn't being specific. Now, I never dated a woman from India because I've honestly never gotten the chance to do so.

• Show more from Guys
    21

What Girls Said 11

• I'm really sorry that that has been your experience with white men. And I kind of relate just a little bit, but in an almost reverse standpoint. I'm personally not super found of Indian men but it's because I've had terrible experiences with them. So they just aren't my top choices dating-wise. However, I will say that wouldn't stop me from dating one completely. Race doesn't stop me, because I know in general not every man is the same.

And althoughI've met a number of Indian men who were the worst I've also met some extraordinary ones who are treasures and silver linings in humanity. So it all just depends. I'd suggest not giving up hope though, don't miss out on a possible good man because of people in the past who were the same race as him.

• Some people here are writing racist comment about indian honestly i would advice a non indian women to not date a indian guy only indian women can tolerate them

• I have dated white Indian n mixed race n black but I like how I'm treated when I'm dating outside my race n I love our differences n that keeps me interested and I've never dated an Asian yet loI. Love is love n I don't want the negative to blind the positive.

• I understand its unfirtunate the white guys you've dated have treated you poorely but in some of your post it sounds like you are trying to put all white men down because some treated you the wrong way

• Most white American are racist to indian i don't want to take risk now

• Not all white people are like that just sayin

• Most are very stereotypical

• They love steorytyping and white women also were not pleased to see me with My white boyfriend either

• Lmaoooo

• Where in the USA are you from?

• Hmm...

• Are you sure you are hot? Lol

• I guess that's what most people say

• when I think of Indian girls I think of iisuperwomanii on youtube.
    But if you felt mistreated, could you not just tell your boyfriend "when you do this, it upsets me... I need this, can you do this?"
    I am Asian and married to a white guy. He is not perfect and does a lot of things that pisses me off like he doesn't care for my feelings and only seems to want sex but the thing is I went to counseling with him and he his no emotional intelligence so he can't empathize and accept that I have feelings... he just can't. It's like... some times you just have to accept that that is who he is. I have to empathize and understand and accept myself. He can't do that.. he just is focused on work, make money and sex. He can't try to get to know me, understand me and validate my feelings because he is just not wired to do that. But in his own weird way, he does love me and does things like buy me expensive stuff to show me he loves me.

• Sorry but i am not desperate for white men like you according to me i deserve better than a guy who treat me like sex object and don't respect me and my culture and try to understand me

• I mean.. You come from a country where its acceptable to defecate in the street. Is it any wonder they're a bit weirded out?

• You are so racists i probably earn more than you

• Show more from Girls
    1