How to be a Temptress - 201

How to be a Temptress - 201

First Thank You to those who gave such good feed back about Temptress 101 @QueenofCups even approved of it.

After getting a lot of good feedback from How to be a Temptress 101, I've decided to give out a few more of my sexy secrets to draw in men like bee's on honey. Remember the most important rule of all is be CONFIDENT. If you are not CONFIDENT IN YOURSELF none of these things will work for you. You might as well stop reading this now if you are not CONFIDENT.

These tips are going to be for if you don't know the guy yet, say in a bar or a club setting.

1. Give Him a Chance to Approach you

Most men refrain from approaching a woman who’s surrounded by a group of friends.

Going up to a group of women is intimidating and requires the man to impress the whole group, rather than just one (yes, you).

Give him a chance to approach you by just showing up around him when you’re alone. At the end of a bar is always a good place to go. Have soft alluring slow movements almost

cat-like movements and look in his eyes those will also relax him. If you act or sound like the other loud, wild, cats on the prowl in the bar or club you will blend in and not stand out to him.You never want to blend in when attracting a man.

#wowgirl10q#wowgirlRocks10q#gag#
#wowgirl10q#wowgirlRocks10q#gag#

2. Body Languages

Probably the second most important rule is body language in the seduction of a man. Always, smile this is the easiest yet most powerful way to get a guy to notice you. Smile when you look at him then tilt your head down a bit and then look back up at him calm faced. Tilting your head shows the look of embarrassment. You would only be embarrassed when caught looking at him if you liked him and cared what he thought of you. This will show him you have definitely noticed him at the least. Body language is a very easy way to get a guy to notice you.

#wowgirl10q#EricaJayne#gag#
#wowgirl10q#EricaJayne#gag#

According to body language experts, the best way to send an “approachable” message is to NOT take a lot of space and not grab too much attention. You have to show you have room for someone else in your life. Another trick is to stand with your feet no further than 6 inches apart with your toes pointed slightly inward.

#wowgirl10qRocks#ericajayne#wowgirl10q#
#wowgirl10qRocks#ericajayne#wowgirl10q#

3. Placement of The Temptress

This is important ! As I mentioned earlier about how sitting at the end of the bar is a good spot to make yourself available to men. Where you are in a room and also what you are doing has a lot to do with your ability to attract the opposite sex. If you want to get a guy to notice you, then you have to place yourself

smack-dab in the center of the room, while standing up and moving around a bit. But nice and slow, don’t burn the carpet or break out the bad dance moves. Men love hearing laughter to a point. Cute laughter is inviting and positive. Laughing also displays playfulness to a man.

#Wowgirl10q#ericajayne#wowgirlRocks#
#Wowgirl10q#ericajayne#wowgirlRocks#

4. Be a Pink/Peach or White Girl

According to new psychology research, the colors that makes women seem most approachable to a man is pink-peach.

White is always a good color to wear. It represents purity, innocence, and goodness. What man doesn't want those things in a woman?

Erica Jayne
Erica Jayne

Pink/Peach This color is very flattering to most skin tones and it gets you looking glowing and healthy plus a little vulnerable, which brings out the natural protectiveness in men. Another tip is to stay away from Yellow/Green color which seems to repel both sexes.

The Erica Jayne Edition

Hope you enjoyed Temptress 201

1032
Wowgirl10q is a GirlsAskGuys Influencer
Who are Influencers?

Most Helpful Guys

• Quite good Take, although I loved approaching a group of girls when I was in my 20s and 30s (would do it now also if I were single)- lots of guys are happy to.

What she is wearing doesn't matter much to me.

• If men were at your mercy..
    You would enslave all men in human race

• Haven't yet

• Practice only makes a man Perfect

• Wowgirl something says me you are one of the women who trains a pornstars to perform perfectly on stage..
      Make them perfect to the point where men fall on their knees by just looking at them..

Most Helpful Girls

• Interesting 🤔🙂. I didn’t know you knew Erica Jayne? I saw/heard about her when she first appeared on the real housewives of Beverly Hills 😅. Lol.

And I do smile 😊 at guys and I’m kinda awkward and shy and little funny sometimes.

I do wear light colors though, light blue or white and beige. And for peach is makeup 🙂.

• I love Erica Jayne trying to highlight a temptress in each writing

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 30

• LOL These women seem from their appearance to be almost the most untempting women I have seen. The ''plastic'' nature of there appearance is very unattractive. There soulless eyes show me the have completely given themselves over to chasing valve through what they perceive to be beauty but have ended up as knowing more than carnival freak show exhibits. It baffles me that any women would aspire to be like this.

• Be nice please I don't want to block you

• If you can't ever say one good thing why wouldn't I block you something good about anything from anybody anything

• beauty gets the attention
    personality gets the heart

thats all i gotta say

• Haha. Waaaaaaaaaaaay more complicated than it needs to be. Just show up looking good and don't be a bimbo. Oh, and tell him to bring champagne, not beer.

• End of the bar:
    "And at the dark end of this bar
    What a beautiful wreck you are
    When you go too far, beautiful wreck you are"

Cute laughter: Do you mean that spine-crushing high-pitched giggle that women delude themselves into thinking is "cute"?

Colors to wear: No, thanks. I prefer it when a woman wears earth tones or something outrageous.

• I assumed this would be a take that was going to be bullshit, however I was actually rather surprised to find it was somewhat accurate. Though I would state that you would not wish to be to distant from the man i. e. the end of the bar would only work if it wasn't that far a distance, also secluded but not to secluded allowing for a more personal atmosphere while still being within what one would call "respectable" boundaries.

• Fun take!! I love it!! And agree with your points!!

• Well I a girl is all natural, Longer hairs, Curvy, Pale skin, Simple in nature, Innocent, No plastic surgery or silicon boobs., not racist, not rude, I would be attracted to her naturally

• That's a very good take! personally I'm nervous around girls I like or when a girl flirts with me so I would add that it's important to make him feel comfortable and not judged around you and i would prefer a girl approached me first and makes the first move but that's not all guys

• I agree with the a lot of it but looking at the photos you would turn me off. The clothes are saying one thing and you are portraying something else. To tempt is to be shy , and wanting to be cared for. You like more like a cougar ready to pounce , for me not very endearing,, sorry !!!

• great take. and amazing pictures. especially love the pictures.

• Looking like a Dunkin Donuts sign is great if they are a "spring", and make the cooler pinks of they are a "summer", but not so much for the "autumns" and "winters".

• @QueenofCups is a very good resource for your thoughts hon... but im the opposite. i DESPISE temptresses. and im not all (at the same time) about the approach. so no. i think men have been approaching for millennia. but now women are independent and feministic... i think THEY should do some approaches... killing the temptress mentality.
    Queen'o'cups... you can insert your opinion here...(what.. i like her opinions)
    yea... your 101... and especially your 201... reminds me why i (yes me) created the DIESEL system (so women can't prey/use men). it doesn't work. put up or get out.

• I'm not giving away my secrets, but I ADORE the temptress mystique, and Wow Girl has done a fantastic job explaining it.

@Wowgirl10q honey, you could make an actual 10-q filing seem sexy.

• we cool then @Wowgirl10q ?

• I just have one question... What's a Tempress? I know of a temptress, but not a tempress... ;)

• Good advice for the ladies, what color she is wearing never made a difference to me unless she is wearing all black for a goth look then she might not be approachable or want to be

• This is really well thought out. I don't agree with the pink, peach, white thing but that's just down to personal preference.

Good job 👍

• Definitely wouldn't tempt me... But then I'd never be in a bar/club setting.

• nice take

• Actually, that's pretty good advice.

• Good write up about it

• Interesting..

• Nice take miss owl girl 🙂

• Good tips there for any potential temptresses

• I hate pink, lol. Unless coupled with black.

• We'll put!

• I think you meant temptress

• HEY WOMEN OF GAG! Can you feel it tonight? Maybe two lions will sleep in the jungle tonight? Bet y'all can't wait to meet a king? Better be prepared :)
    Lastly, Imma just drop this meme. Be a temptress = Become this meme.

• by the way, to author of this article! I can answer one of your questions! "... purity, innocence, and goodness. What man doesn't want those things in a woman?" Answer: Me. Cause IF I want a girlfriend, wife, that shit, MAYBE in the future, then I gotta get gal that'll give no shits about what she wears. Why? Cause 1/2 the time, we're moshing at a death metal concert on a nudist beach! \m/ No fuckin such thing as purity, innocence, and goodness. Period. We're are all humans, and that INCLUDES women, meaning women burp, fart, bleed, burst pimples, poop, vomit, piss, and make awful messes. Every time a human is born, a woman bearing it goes through unbearably awful pain and some orphan out there is suddenly less likely to be adopted now, as suddenly, future resources are shrunk again. Men AND women share fault in this. Humans have more survival potential than any other species, yet have killed more of ourselves in FAR bigger numbers than the others. Men AND women, HUMANS, are to blame

• Looks like a tranny.

• Wtf temptresses

I look down at them and never go near such girls.

• Nice Take.

• This all sounds good. I'm guessing you covered it in 101, but if a girl really wants to attract a man she should also work to be as appealing to the senses (sight and sound at first, then smell, touch and taste when things REALLY heat up!) as possible. If you can project that along with a kind and fun personality, you're 90% there.

What Girls Said 8

• All interesting points. I like how you give men hope with the 1st wherein she allows an opening for a potential catch to approach. Although yellow & green aren't anywhere near my favorite colors, I don't see them as "repellents" to either sexes. In fact, those colors have worked "magic" for me several times.

• I'm in medical just go by the books personaly I'd have red on the list

• Well i can't wear pink peach or white w/out vomiting
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

• Black nylons, heels and cleavage always worked very well for me.

• Being a temptress is like my only "talent" 😭

• Lol are these the Warblers in that picture 😂😂

• Interesting

• Some good tips

• Good take