5 things to know when dating a Jordanian man

Hello / مرحبا

Today's take is #5ThingsToKnowChallenge by the "challenge queen" @AngelicEmpress (Congrats on the engagement ) as always she keeps G@G going

Suggested reading track:

Before dating a Jordanian guy you need to know many things, as we are a bit different with dating than most nationalities due to our values and morals and society.

Jordan
Jordan

1- Dating is no game

Dating ....
Dating ....

We take dating seriously , we don't date for fun we date for the goal of getting married and settling down because most of us wants to have a family of their own in the future, so you should know that if a guy asks you out in Jordan , he is in for the whole nine yards.

2- You will be number one for him

Texting you all the time
Texting you all the time

Dating a Jordanian guy, he will always take care of you and answer your text and calls as fast as possible so you can expect a good morning text always, he even won't go out without letting you know and kinda takes permission from you so you won't get upset or lonely.

3- Sex is a a big deal

Waiting ....
Waiting ....

As I said before, most of us would want to wait till marriage or at least when things are serious, so don't expect sex on the 1st or 10th date , we value this act as the peak a of relationship.

4- You will meet the family

Mom is the important one
Mom is the important one

You will for sure have to see his family as it is important for you to get to know them, we value family more than anything you would have to respect them and get to know them as soon as possible specially his mother she is the one who will make your life good or bad so be careful.

5- Protective and jealousy

He will take care of you
He will take care of you

Jordanian men are proud, they are protective to their families and partners , you can expect he will fight for you if so much another guy looks at you in a wrong way, he will hold your hand when you walk the street and hold your waist when you cross the street , we are a bit conservative with clothing too , so he might tell you to change your clothes before going out.

That's all folks , I hope you enjoyed this take, as you know finding the right partner is a great thing, dating a Jordanian it is not easy, but when we love we love greatly and make you happy as much as we can,there are many things are similar to what @AngelicEmpress wrote in her take such as showing affection in public, thanks for the nomination, now it is my turn to nominate :

Please use the hashtag #5ThingsToKnowChallenge

@Kenni and @alice55 lets see what French woman are like

@Genie23 and @Eryxx lets see what Indian women and men take on this

@PixiSophie what about Dutch ladies take on this

@Penelope_ and lets see what English woman & men take on this too

@LegateLanius to see men from USA take on this

I hope you enjoyed this

Peace be Upon you all <3

1513

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 15

• I have dated two Middle Eastern men but then one was agnostic and the other one was an Atheist. Their family don't talk to them anymore because of their belief.
    I broke up with both of them because of no.5. I don't mind a little of jealousy but being paranoid of me cheating is another story xD

• Oh yes, sometimes they get cray lol

• Yes they can be but I love it that they always put me first. Like the last one I dated, he would ask my permission if his friends wanted to meet up on the same day. He would always try his best to be with me. Until now I am still addicted eating kabsa and mandy rice duh.

• Haha that's cute 😊😊

• Now i feel better 😊😊😊😊😊
    Arab men are protective, my guy is half Bahraini, and he is really protective both emotionally and socially.
    And they are good looking.
    I may write about Iranian people too.

• Yay that's great then you do the challenge please and use the hash tag 😀

• Interesting Take. I don't mind the first 4 at all but #5 can be very problematic for me if I date a Jordanian guy. 🤔

Sorry, but I can't accept the challenge as I don't think I'm creative enough to write a Take.

• Being Jordanian myself, I can relate lol.
    Although some things obviously won't apply to everyone (just like anything else in this world haha)

• That's awesome اهلا وسهلا بريحة هلي ❤️
      I would love it if you do a take about 5 things to know when dating a Jordanian woman and if hi could use the hash tag 🙏🙏🙏
      #5ThingsToKnowChallenge

• 7d

اهلا فيك 😊
      Hahaha, I'm currently really busy, if I get spare time I'll try do it inshallah!

• I did Enjoy this, bae!
    I had my Chance with a Jordanian Romance but...
    The End. lolxxoo

• I like Arabs but I don’t know if Arab guys will like a Hispanic girl who is part black or looks part black like me.

• Idrk what jordinian is but good take i guess except they sound a but controlling

• Jordan is a country in the middle east
      Yup , a bit dominant , I guess but we listen to our ladies at the end

• Jordan, the people of Jordan.

• Love that! I need to find me a Jordanian.

• Lolz I don't like arabs
    I like Scandinavian

• Not even me xd

• Shokrun, bae. xx

• @Paris13 afwan bae xxoo

• I don’t think I’m interested but good take

• Hmmm 😊⭐️

• Are u jordanian?

• We don't want to date you
    No thanks

• Sounds good actually. Want a solid thing and is serious about it.

• Thanks, yes this is how most jordanain guys are

• I hope you do. You sound great!

• Aww Thanks Ms anon
      You are nice and kind 😊😊. I hope you you find a great person for you if you haven't already

• Errr, what about asking me if I want to ride his Camel?

• Would you ride my came? 🤔

• Hahahaha try then

• @xButterflyKisses87x I'm not a troll, I'm a goblin 😤

What Guys Said 13