17 d

Why you need a Gay Wingman when looking to Smash!

Warning!!! To clear this is not meant to be offensive to the gays but I generally find most gay stereotypes to generally be true.

Wingman definition:

A Wingman is a guy you bring along with you on singles outings (like to bars) that helps you out with the women.

Typically in these ways :
• The Wingman will always be there to “occupy” least
attractive girl of the pair so that you may engage in the “hotty”
• Often, when an attractive girl is out with an ugly friend, she often feels restricted to not leave that ugly friend alone, thus making the hot girl, un-touchable.
• When the wingman technique is used, both girls are
approached by the men, and the Wingman automatically
engages in conversation with the ugly girl.
• Now that the hot friend sees that the ugly girl has finally found a man, she is now free to start scouting.
• This is where you come in “unexpectidly” and “accidentaly”, and begin catching up on “old times” with the Wingman.
• The Wingman then offers the ugly girl to dance, (which
rarley happens to her) so she won't be able to resist.

Two situations may arise:
1.) She tells her hot friend to come along, in which you
automatically MUST be invited, since you know the
Wingman, and have already been introduced to the hotty.
2.) They go dance, leaving you and the hotty in for
some solid face time.
• At the end of the night, after you have worked your
magic, the Wingman, AND ONLY THE WINGMAN, offers
the girls to comeback to his place for a little ‘after party’.
• Once everyone arrives, the Wingman “occupies” the
ugly girl IN ANOTHER ROOM, leaving yourself and the
sweet sweet little hotty alone so that you can bang her, bang her like a drum...

1. They are great at introducing you to single women.

For what ever reason it's rather fashionable for women in 2019 (especially white liberal women) to have a Gay best friend and they love talking to them about everything under the sun from fashion to hairstyles & even who they should be dating. A good word from a gay friend about dating you is almost as powerful an aphrodisiac to most basic ugg boot wearing pumpkin spice drinking white girl hotties as their father's disapproval of you.

2. They generally have great fashion sense.

One of the first things a woman notices is the clothes you are wearing so if you are dressed like a hobbo in a tank top and flip flops no amount witty conversation & flirting will get you anywhere. Years ago my gay wingman hooked me up with some nice treads and a decent hairstyle & I was instantly more successful at picking ladies up. Maybe. Yes, it’s a worn-out old stereotype that the gays are more stylish but a lot of them do know what looks best and can help you tone down your bad attempts at wearing those seasons fashion. "Less is usually more unless you’re a drag queen, and i know a bad haircut when we see one" as my my gay wingman has often said.

3. They are generally more focused on the Gym.

Most of the gays like to keep in shape & can give you the motivation to as well, often straight buddies will dick around creeping on hot chicks working out, your gay wingman will keep you focused. A straight buddy of mine a few years ago was spotting a bench press for me & abandoned me to hit on some hottie, he was successful so I can't fault him on that.

4. They can help you avoid undesirable women.

We've all been so thirsty that any moped will do after striking out all month (beer Google's are a real thing) & the night is over or pulling a chick you think is absolutely amazing but you've not seen the obvious red flags such as her crazy eyes or that her boyfriend is across the club glaring at you as you grind with his girl.

5. They know the kind of guy girls want.

Women tell the gays their secrets, women love to gossip to each other & rightly or wrongly often consider gay guys as just another "GIRLFRIEND" (fingersnap). They’ve heard it all, from which guys suck in bed, which guys treat them like crap, to being a drunk asswipe or only caring about themselves. They've heard the cringey hit up lines some guy's use that ensure that they won't ever get their number. Every guy who came before and where the bodies are buried they know. And they can tell you all this.

6. They can tell you how you are messing up.

From you bad attempts at hitting on a chick, to creepy stalker behaviour, bad fashion, bad grooming, boring conversation, 1950s attitude and whatever else a Gay Wingman knows what women in a man and what they don't.

7. They can take you to Gay bars.

I know what some of you straight guys are thinking but going to a Gay bar doesn't mean some bear is going to pounce on you & show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. For some reason gay bars are often filled with attractive single straight & sometimes bi chicks that are enjoying not being hit on every 5 minutes but in comes your Gay Wingman who susses out the situation, talks to the chick, & as one of the few if only one straight guy in the gay bar with a gay best friend you get instant points as open minded & progressive. Before you know she's come back to your place to tickle your pickle.

8. Gay guys can handle themselves in a fight.

A lot of the gay guys I know keep themselves in good shape & I'm not just talking about big gym muscles. Many I know have a background in some martial art or have been learning some and are actually pretty tough guys I wouldn't mess with. It can be hard growing up gay as my gay wingman would testify too you either learn to take a beating or learn to hit back. If you get jumped by a few guys a Gay Wingman maybe the one you want to have your back & vice versa.

9. They aren't competition

Even the most loyal straight wingman may cock block you if he likes the same girl as you or If tries to set it up & she likes him not you, with a Gay Wingman there's no chance of this happening as you are both hunting for different prey. Forget about lesbian wingmen as they may like the same gal and straight women wingmen tend to be a complete cluster f*ck. I mean straight women cock block their girlfriends so what will she do to you lol.

Conclusion

Though a Gay Wingman can be a great thing he still has to be your bro not just some queer you are using to Smash tang, you also have to be his wingman when he's looking for a nice piece of kiester or something serious. Also Gay dudes aren't this one uniformed fairy culture the media protested but varied and like everyone they are their own individuals. There's a whole culture thing such as catchers& pitchers, bears, unicorns fairies etc. Also my experience on the matter may differ from you guys.

So there you have it, if you single guys are lucky enough to find a Gay Wingman to help you pick up girls I say happy hunting.🥒😎🙈🙉🙊

1
26

Join the discussion

Most Helpful Guy

• veikko

Lmao, I'm gay and I approve of this. Straight guys also make really good wingmen, so this is simply a win-win situation for everyone. And please never say "tickle your pickle" ever again... ever

Is this still revelant?

125
  • Straight male friends cannot be trusted. They will always have self preservation first then maybe look out for you. Quick story.

My friend Phil and I were at a bar and a young lady sits down. Phil has a girlfriend so he knows to always be in my corner since I was single at that time. However, due to self preservation he fucked up.

At about the 30 minute mark she probably liked the both of us evenly. She then asked our status and boy did he screw up. He said, "I have a girlfriend, but this guy over here is a great catch." He's got a great job and is a really good friend.

I almost knocked him out right after he said that because once he pointed out that nobody is interested in me, "the lovable loser" she then ignored me the rest of the night and hit on him instead. Even though he has a girlfriend he made himself higher value because he produced social proof of other women already signing off on him.

Once we left the bar I tried to explain how he fucked up and he just didn't get how it worked. I told him to never speak for me ever again... EVER LOL.

• Unit1

Yikes. I think he only meant well for you.
      Besides in bars i expect there to be females, that are worth only to get laid and nothing more.🤷

• crazy8000

Sounds like she was after him and didn't care about the girlfriend.
      Some females are like that tries to look interested in both but only one when it comesto it (alternative motive approach). even only goes after taken men because of some mental issues or a game.

If she did ignore you for that you painted up she was only a status hunter or a gold digger (a stereotypical week female that can't take care of herself or don't want to)

• Unit1

@crazy8000 i agree with you. From what i can tell She wouldn't have been a good mate from the get go but only worth for a One night stand. That explains why she pursued his friend and not him.

• OlderAndWiser

I rarely went on the prowl with another guy when I was younger and now I either date through an online site or someone who I meet through a friend. But I understand the logic of everything you said.

• Exterminatore

You make some good points. I never needed anyone’s help to get laid though. Straight wingman or otherwise. Not sure what gays being able to handle themselves in a fight has to do with getting laid.

On that note, I suppose getting laid is exactly that and so long as the chick is disease free and single (Hopefully), willing and attractive I suppose that’s all the requirements necessary. That said I avoid liberal straight women like the plague. I avoid liberals in general. We’re probably not going to get along and usually I find their horrible people with horrible values. None the less if you’re out to get laid I suppose who cares what their politics or values are.

As far as fashion sense, who cares? I’m not getting dolled up to impress some girl. A hoodie or t shirt, a pair of jeans, and Chucks is how I roll and it never kept me from not meeting chicks and getting laid when I would do that. These days I’m married, so I’m out of that racket. Many chicks want a man who dresses like a man. At least the ones I would be interested in anyway.

As for the rest I agree.

I say best to find a nice girl... if you can find one... but they’re out there and get married rather than banging around. I did that. A lot. Yeah, it’s fun and exciting at times, however it’s just not good to be a man whore and God doesn’t approve of it either.

• SomeGuyCalledTom

Fair play. Probably helps that I'm bicurious so if neither of us pull then we can get each other off instead haha.

Still, I'd say the #1 biggest requirement for a wingman is that he knows your game plan for taking the girl home, and that he's not socially autistic/ weirding girls out/ saying obnoxious shit (you'd think in "pickup community" this would happen less but lot of them still run around like headless chickens trying to "self amuse" and saying weird shit)

• monkeynutts

Naaah bro, you don't wanna be around gay dudes when getting girls, he will be working angles on you while you are preoccupied with that hottie you been talking about.

• hehe that's funny. if that guy was gay he can throw a punch.

• Not sure if gay but clearly done some boxing

• englisc

He's not gay. One of the guys he hit was harassing his girlfriend, and then the guy's friends stepped in too.

• What is the gay and ugly girl doing when they go to another room together?

• Talking.

• This gay wingman must be quite the conversationalist.

• Well we all know that her friends ( espicially fat ones) are massive cockblocks when your trying to pick a hot chick up. So while he's distracting the cock blocking friends you are taking some hottie to the endzone.

• crazy8000

And why should you have a wing man/girl?
    Aren't you good enough on your own?

• Why look for a girl at all, aren't you good enough on your own jerking off?

• crazy8000

Aren't we all 😉
      Seriously
      Seams like I hitted a sensitive point.

The funny thing is that people in general tends to avoid the preferred gender if they are in groups, the wing thing is mostly a great thing if we want to get players. It also gives a signal we see ourselves as not good enough to do this if we was on our own. still all this is mostly to be a player and looking for someone that are after such a person.

• A guy alone at a bar or club is seen by women as either a stalker or date rapist.😂

• skeetskeetskeet

For sure... plus most gay dudes have. A harem of fag hags they dont vare about

• nah i stay far away from gay dude, dont need no gay wingman , i enjoy my #pumpanddump

• A gay wingman ups your pump and dump game.

• nah bro nor for me I don't know about other guys

• Robertcw

@PrnceOfAljazeera Are you the sterotypical persian guy type?

If so I know exaxtly what you mean. I lived in Irvine for three years and all I saw was Persians in Masserattis, with aviators, stuble and iPhone Xs maxes.

They'd blast Persian music or Hip-Hop and fit in to the hip-hop club scene.

If that's you, it's probably ncredibly easy for you to get laid. Since I'm latin (Spain-Spanish), but not Mexican, and Brittish it's difficult for me to even be at nightlife without weird looks. Basically I'm not ghetto at all. And, I don't even like ghetto culture and that's what I see in bars. Except for a few Marriot sky bars. Tjose attract people traveling for work and so better represent a wide variety of people who may be less ghetto.

• megaman242

Half of my male friends are gay and it's always fun as hell to go to clubs with them. Get to talk to some woman I would never had talked to of I went on clubs with my straight friends

• lovedejj_xo

I like hanging with gay guys because they’re fun. It would probably flop for me and I’d ask where your friend went.

• Grond21

Thanks for the invite, but this doesn't apply to me. I'm never looking to smash

• Unit1

Convincing. I'll keep that in my mind. Although i don't think I'll be able to make use of that information within 5 years at least.

• I am not into the whole "smash" mentality personally, so this does not really apply to me.

• ChocolateBrowny

hahahah this sounds logical but nahhhh.
    Instead girls have got savvy and they now have gay best mates so when they are out they can kiss him and make you jealous and then she gets you in bed.

HOWEVER... me? The girl didn't get me, all i thought about is the diseases he gave to her and when she kissed me i nearly hit her in the face.
    Another girl invited me to where she was and same thing, kissing her gay best mate, i left the scene and the next day i made her feel sick lol

Conclusion:
    Gays will most often than not ruin your chances as a wingman or her wingman.

• SirRexington

I actually have a gay wingman! Sadly he's away and i haven't hung out with him in a while.

• Valnac

I don’t need a wingman,
    I’m a lone hunter.

• Robertcw

Super legit take. Agree on all points.

• Browneye57

Just never needed a wingman...[shrug]

• Massageman

I really never went to clubs, etc/

• Liam_Hayden

I hunt alone, but good take nonetheless.

• Joker_

I agree

• 🤔ok not to bad a post

• Anonymous

10. If the night out doesn't work out, you still have someone to fuck.

• Anonymous

no lol