- Is prolonged eye contact normal in a social context or is it usually only when you like someone?
- What are some of the signals a guy would give if he likes her?
- He updates me on his life (we're not in the same country now) periodically, which I like. Is this a sign he likes me and wants to update me about his happenings? I get really happy but thought I'd ask... you know, just so I can be sure I'm not overthinking things.
- Typical response time? Are there dating rules like in US where they have some 48h no response rule?
- How about meeting his parents? Is it really rare/ only reserved for girls whom he's serious about/ any girl?
- What do Austrian girls do typically to kind of signal to the guy that they like him?
- How active are the guys in wooing? Like does one passively wait to be asked out or are the girls supposed to kind of... be more aggressive? Like in Germany, the girls are really forward...
- Is there anything they really like? Like things that are considered really romantic? Like you know, cooking dinner is a really sweet thing in some places and in others it's like knitting a scarf for their boyfriend.
- How do I tell if he likes me?
- Would he fly over to meet me? (Like East Coast US to West Coast US or like Vienna to London) Is this too much to ask?
- In general, is there any 'ideal type' of girls in Austria? Like quiet/ intelligent/ feminist/ long hair/ fair skin or whatever?
- Is there anything he'll be expecting me to do? Is there anything I should avoid doing?
- IS THERE ANYTHING I SHOULD KNOW/ BE WARNED OF IN ADVANCED?
Thank you all! I really have no clue and am trying to do my best with him. Any help appreciated!