Girlfriend touched me in my sleep?

Last night was out first night sleeping in the same bed together. It was around 1 am. She started touching the inside of my thigh and slowly started moving upward. i was in so much shock and discomforr I wanted to run out of my own house. This morning I couldn't even talk to her. i haven't texted her all day and I'm thinking about just breaking it off. what would you do in my situation?

1616

Most Helpful Girl

• My answer will b simple: just talk with her, like sensible people do in adult relationships.

Dk why u guys haven't done this already.

No need to avoid her like the plague. I think she did something that is natural. Talk with her about it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE