Is 5'6" good height? poll?

I m curious about my height... i tried very hard to increase my height but no luck still 5 feet 6inches... please do give ur honest opinion... and urs n ur preferred height just to evaluate height difference by the way girl n guy
Is 5'6
Is 5'6" good height? poll?

• good
  • average but should be hot
  • below average but must be awesome
    Vote C
  • short... little boy... go away
    Vote D
  • no clue c results
    Vote E

76

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd be alright with it. That's a tad taller than me and I don't like looking up at people and super short people... nahh. You're fine in my opinion.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• It shouldn't matter too much. You don't even look 5'6. I would've assumed that you were borderline 6 ft based on the pictures above. You look good though, I think that's what matters more.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE