Is a woman's looks the most important factor for men?

Not the only factor, but the most important.
  • Yes
  • No

1866

Most Helpful Girl

• Most important? Depends on how you look at it; most people are drawn to others by their appearance initially so you could say so, but for many if you have the personality of a Nazi crap-sack, how hot you are won't do much for some.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• No... its the first important factor not the most... because that is what draws a man in...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Nailed it - very accurate answer.
      One caveat: not all that glitters is gold. ... though I guess you implied that.

• If a man isn't drawn in, then no relationship or sex occurs. Nothing compensates for looks, so I think it _is_ the most important factor.

• Agreed. It's the same for women. If there's not an initial attraction then there's nothing to begin with. No one goes at the someone says "hey I'm not attracted to you, but you look like you're really nice".