Who controls the dating/sex market: men or women?

528

Most Helpful Girl

• Lots of people think it's women. I disagree. Women have more leverage when it comes to sex, but that's not important in my opinion.
    Men are the ones that it's hard to get them to commit, marry, want kids etc. Men are the ones who have more control over relationships.

I know, I know, "but men ask women out more!" Sure but like at least 70% of that is sexual, mostly sexual or purely sexual in intentions. I'm not saying that sex is bad, but many times, women want more than just sex.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends. Women are at their most valuable prime in dating/sex market aged 16-30 while for men it's 30-35. That's why so many women panic when the hit 30 and realise that they've lost their value in the sexual marketplace and theven quality of the men they date diminishes every year so must settle for the best they can get for marriage and kids while for men in their 30's dating becomes a he'll of a lot easier and can date plenty of hot twenty year olds or even teenagers if he wants. Sorry ladies I didn't make the rules.

What Girls Said 4

• The stock market

• I think women

• Both

• It's controlled by the water.. it's turning the damn frogs gay

What Guys Said 27

• Sex? Women.
    Relationships? Men.

• Ask yourself.

Who pays for drinks and food?
    Who is it who's socially expected to initiate contact, date, relationship, sex, marriage, etc?

And who is it who has to choose?

A little hint:
    Beggers can't be choosers.

• It depends. Often it is women however, if you are a rich & famous man with status, then women are far more likely to pursue you the man.
    Take prince harry & megan markle. He may have pursued her ( i don't really know as I've never follwed them) but she will ABSOLUTELY not dump him in a million years. Why? His status as a royal.

• Women.

• Its absolutely 100% women. Women could get just about any guy they want, but its much harder for a guy to get a girl he wants.

• Women. There's more single men out there than single women. And if you're not the one they like there's someone else in line they can choose from.
    Whereas most males, we have to get out there and get rejected 10 times before 1 says yes to a dateline

• women, because even in the early stages and lets say a woman goes on a date with a guy, most of the time it's the women that decides or controls if the guy and girl are gonna continue seeing each-other

• Below 30 females. After 30 men

• Now transgender join the game...

• The gov't

• if you are a hot guy then you, if you are something in beetwen then the power balance always leans towards girls.

• I don't know and I don't care.

• You can't be serious right now bruh?

• both genders

• Women

• Women obviously

• both do

• Who do you think?

• woman

• Its not a market.

• You have to be an idiot to ask this question. Women it's so obvious.

• women

• Women for sure. We rule everything in the world except anything related to sex/dating.

• Women are usually in the position of saying yes or no

• Neither. In demand people have more leverage than less in demand ones.

• Women

• women