Girls, what would you do if you see a Neo Nazi White Supremacist man staring at you and then slowly stalking you around?

Anonymous
as if he's s3xually interested in you?

I am a White Caucasian girl and I would freak out and run away because I don't want to join or be around racists imposing their views on me and call me a race traitor.
I am a non-white or mixed race girl and I would freak out and run away, knowing well that he'll probably want to r@pe and kill me for being an "inferior race" to him.
I am a White girl and I wouldn't mind as long as he doesn't force his views on me and doesn't attack my colored friends.
Vote C
I am a non-white or mixed race girl and don't mind as long as he doesn't hurt me.
Vote D
Others.
Vote E
GirlGuy
3