Would you kiss your girlfriend in front of your family?

I'll be meeting my BF's entire fam for the first time over Thanksgiving. I was talking to him today about it and told him he shouldn't kiss me (not even a peck) on the lips. I said a cheek kiss is fine, but since I'm meeting his whole fam I wanted to make a good impression. He thinks it's not a big deal and knows his fam won't care if it's just pecks, but I'm the first girl he has introduced to his family ever, so he really doesn't fully know if they care in my opinion. Am I being extra?

743

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly it's a respectful thing not to kiss around eachothers families and friends.

I've been with my girlfriend for almost 4 years and we still don't do it.

My advice is to just subtly show that you two are close my grabbing/hugging him every once in a while.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, kissing on the lips is intimate so I would not do that in front of my family. At most a kiss on the cheek but I'd rather not do that anyways. I wouldn't like it if my boyfriend kissed me in front of his family either