Do you think butter face women have the right to play hard to get in case a guy gets attracted to her?

• Do you think butter face women have the right to play hard to get in case a guy gets attracted to her?

712

Most Helpful Girl

• Everybody has the rght to play hard to get, regardless of how good they look. It's nobody's business but their own.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• what do you mean a "right to play hard to get" ? everybody has the right to do that. i mean if they have success with it, the success will give them right.

i think playing hard to get is stupid as fuck either way, so whatever rocks your boat man. i wouldn't go for any girl that does it. ugly or pretty doesn't matter.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE