Girlfriend has depression tips help?

First off I feel she actually loves me as I do her she says it quite frequently and I feel she does she has a lot of changes going on in her life has nothing to do with me but a career she wanted to do might not be available to her and I think that triggered it along with having to change schools I don’t really know what to do this is what I said but do you think she will get ahold of me or just shutting me out forever or just needs time to get over it?
  • Girlfriend has depression tips help???1...
  • Girlfriend has depression tips help???I don't know need two pics
Everything is good again thnx for you’re guys input 👌🏻

24

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Just give her time and try to help as best as you can

• It’s confusing though I don’t know wether to not text at all or just do a little or what

• I’d do a little if I were you unless she says she wants to be alone

• She didn’t I just threw it out there I don’t wanna seem like I don’t give a shit so yeah good advice thnx I’ll do a little