Does body count matter?

Body count - the number of people a person has slept with

Scenario: You come to find a girl/guy you really like and you're thinking about proposing... then they tell you they've slept with over twenty people. What would you do?
- Also comment what is the maximum people your girlfriend/future spouse should have slept with?

1537

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it matters. And unless I knew that she'd been a prostitute or something beforehand, I'd never propose to marry a girl with a count that high. Highest body count I'd accept would be one for every year over the age of consent she is; anything more than that, and it'd just be way too much history for me to be capable of letting it all go under the bridge.

I didn't stay true to my ideals of sexual exclusivity and commitment, and remain a virgin for my whole life all the way to the age of 31, only to toss that all away and shackle myself to some girl who's been riding the cock-carousel as fast as she can, at a rate of at least one new cock every few months.

And I don't care how sexy that girl might be, how much sex she's offering, or what kind of face she shows me- that kind of body count proves that she can't possibly be serious, reliable or committed in any long-term monogamous relationship. History paints the truest picture of who you are, and what you're like as a person.

• @utkarshpriy20 he's right, what are your views?

• read my last reply.. i have quoted especially which part of his answers i agree to.

• @kaajal read my last reply.. i have quoted especially which part of his answers i agree to

Most Helpful Girl

• personally, it matters to me. i don’t want to be with a person who treated sex so casually bc in my opinion i feel it’s something special between two people in love, and if someone has been with 10+ people it’s a clear sign they can’t manage a stable relationship.
    2 would be my max but ideally, 0-1