Does body count matter?

Body count - the number of people a person has slept with

Scenario: You come to find a girl/guy you really like and you're thinking about proposing... then they tell you they've slept with over twenty people. What would you do?
- Also comment what is the maximum people your girlfriend/future spouse should have slept with?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it matters. And unless I knew that she'd been a prostitute or something beforehand, I'd never propose to marry a girl with a count that high. Highest body count I'd accept would be one for every year over the age of consent she is; anything more than that, and it'd just be way too much history for me to be capable of letting it all go under the bridge.

I didn't stay true to my ideals of sexual exclusivity and commitment, and remain a virgin for my whole life all the way to the age of 31, only to toss that all away and shackle myself to some girl who's been riding the cock-carousel as fast as she can, at a rate of at least one new cock every few months.

And I don't care how sexy that girl might be, how much sex she's offering, or what kind of face she shows me- that kind of body count proves that she can't possibly be serious, reliable or committed in any long-term monogamous relationship. History paints the truest picture of who you are, and what you're like as a person.

1|1
    0|0
    • @utkarshpriy20 he's right, what are your views?

• Show All
    • read my last reply.. i have quoted especially which part of his answers i agree to.

• @kaajal read my last reply.. i have quoted especially which part of his answers i agree to

Most Helpful Girl

• personally, it matters to me. i don’t want to be with a person who treated sex so casually bc in my opinion i feel it’s something special between two people in love, and if someone has been with 10+ people it’s a clear sign they can’t manage a stable relationship.
    2 would be my max but ideally, 0-1

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yeah it does. Promiscuous and slutty girls seem to have the same repeating negative traits. I've dated these types of girls for a while and there's really no biological reason for women to just have continuous casual sex because they just like sex. Women by nature are the more selective sex and can pick and choose, and don't look at sex in the same way men do. Most girls who sleep around have done so because they don't feel good enough themselves to offer men much of anything else. Like I know this isn't politically correct but I've dated so many fucking girls who are promiscuous and I actually got them all to sort of come to this conclusion. If they're insecure at a moment of their life for justified reasons, then I can look past it. If not, then they're a huge risk for infidelity and it's not a risk I'm willing to take. Also, if you put out for everyone who crosses your path, then it will make a guy who;'s falling in love with you feel like an idiot for pursuing something so hard when everyone else didn't have to do anything to win them over. Guys won't admit it, but it will be in the back of their minds still. All of this is really in regards to a woman you actually love though. I love sluts past that because they gave me what I wanted.

0|3
    2|0
  • I don't much care. I used to date a girl who had been a prostitute when she was 14-18 (addicted then, long since clean and sober). And I once dated a stripper for a while. I don't much care, but if the number hits double digits I want the pair of us get tested together (I do between each partner anyway) and I'd need assurances she's not involved in whatever lifestyle led to those choices anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are basically asking "how many different penises do I get to try before I ruin my chances at a good life?" LOL and the answer is it depends how good a life you want. The less penises you enjoy, the better your prospects. If my wife had slept with over 20 guys, I'd be mortified. The absolute dream would be one who had slept with none, and for each additional partner, I'd be more and more disinterested, once it's over 5 I'd probably not be down honestly.

1|1
    1|0
  • There's no way in hell that I'd even be proposing to a girl, without already having long since known everything there is to know about her past.

I have enough tact not to ask her such a question on the first date, but I'm not going to waste much time. I won't consider her my girlfriend until I know, and if it's anything besides zero, she never WILL be my girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Science says it does.

For women if her first is her husband she has an 80% chance of success in her marriage. If her husband is her second it drops to 50% and continues to drop until 16% at 6 partners.

For men it matters as well but it's more like 19 to 1, so for a man 5 previous partners is akin to a woman with nearly 100.

CDC statistics, among others.

0|1
    1|1
    • err.. typo... Correction:
      "For men it matters as well but it's more like 19 to 1, so a man with nearly 100 previous partners is akin to a woman with about 5."

• Body count shouldn't matter whether you're a guy or girl. As long as you're clean and faithful who cares? From my experience I feel like with every guy I've slept with I've learned something new and I'm a better lover to my current partner because of my experiences.

1|1
    0|2
  • Yes, for me some, but for me how is more important. I don't like dating promiscuous women, so if you have had 10 partners and you are 20 yo, I don't think those all were your serious bf's. I'm thinking sex as intimate and don't like one night stands myself and would like girlfriend who has similar view.

0|0
    0|0
  • It matters to me because it shows a person's integrity and how rash their decisions are. As for the maximum number of people, there isn't a set amount. As long as she has only slept with people after thinking about it and making the right choice, and being in a relationship with them, I'm fine with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Aye see you 16 and if your body count was like in the double digits that automatically makes you a thot. Thats way too young to be having all that dick in you

For your age I'd say the most for me would be 2

It depends on age thats all if your 19 and got 20 dudes thats way too much bruh.

0|0
    0|0
    • I wasn't talking about myself lmao, it was just a question after watching a video on double standards

• Ik what u saying now but look at it like this a vagina is a like a cave and penis is like a mining drill right? Now a bunch of miners they'd be leaving stuff in there like if they ate or opened something most people drop the wrapper on the ground and leave it in the cave right? When it rains only the entrance of the cave gets somewhat cleaned correct? You might get some leaks here and there but the litter is still in there. Also the mining drill might be drilling into the cave stretching it out right? Now the drill can be removed from the cave and if it rained the drill can be cleaned easier than the cave understand?

That was the best analogy I could come up with but its more like having a big body count as a girl dudes see you kinda like tainted understand what I'm saying. You might have heard some guys call a "Thot" dirty because thats how most guys see you when we know you've been with a lot of dudes and your age doesn't match up with that number.

• Yes. 20 people? She can go and fuck 20 more and get every STD under the Sun, for all I care, I ain't touchinf that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I will wait for a while and mean time will check my feelings too is it SEX I am looking for or it's true love. SEX I will jump immediately as I know that taking her to bed might be easy and if it's true love will try to be a good friend first and once I have the confidence with her will tell her that I am in love with her

0|0
    0|0
  • You asked this question in a different way yesterday.

1. Yes, "body count" matters.
    2. 20 = slut

0|1
    0|0
  • If they've slept with 20 people I would leave them forever without another word. My absolute max is 4 or 5. Thot culture gotta stop

1|1
    0|0
  • I hear you say it's a double standard. It's not, as it is hard for a man to sleep with a lot of different women, he has to be high value to achieve that. For a women to sleep with a lot of men is easy, she pretty much just has to say yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • For someone it does matter. And someone don't. Different from people to people. For me it does matter a little. But if I got in a relationship, I would not want to know how many or hear any of the sex stories.

0|0
    0|0
  • It matters to me. Maximum probably 4 before me. And before you start yelling "oooh double standards" keep in mind I am not screwing around and pushing the number myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would have a hard cap on the body count, also wouldn't believe she was telling me the truth... girls lowball and guys pad numbers.

maximum is 5-10

0|0
    0|0
  • It does matter. I don’t want a slit to bear my children. She prob won’t hang around after kids r born. Sluts have a hard time stopping their slutty ways.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends... Does she was unlucky with her exes? Or she just like promiscuous sex?

0|0
    0|0
  • This dude I'm sleeping with has slept with 100different women before. And i saw his std tests which are clean. It doesn't matter to me

0|0
    0|0
  • It is not how many people you have had sex with but the quality of the sex and finding out what you like and don't like that matters.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as they're going to stay loyal to you from now on then I don't think it really matters what they did in their past

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and no. Of course if your about to be proposed to or propose and they drop a bomb on you like that it’s a bit discouraging. But In today’s society it’s socially acceptable to have slept with a lot of people. I mean considering all the dating apps and casual dating it’s to be expected. I’m not saying that’s everyone but majority of the younger generation i think it’s more socially acceptable.

Realisically speaking it’s one for one with my boyfriend and I. And don’t really have a number aside from that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, hell, i like to hear stories told. The more dudes she's fucked the more I'll be getting an extra hole from her outta it

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as they dont have an std or is pregnant 🤷🏻‍♂️

0|0
    0|0
    • We aren't just physical beings though. A woman may not have an std, but she could have been ''infected'' emotionally. I know women that are having many problems in their life, both emotionally and health due to promiscuous past even though they don't have an std. Also, when a woman sleeps around, it changes her outlook forever, do you think she becomes happier?

• Show All
    • I'm not trying to change anyone's answer...

• So then there is no reason to tell me this.

• nope, the past is the past as long as the other person is std ... and 0

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course it d- Ohhh, we werent talking about murder, whoops 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really see how it matters. Who cares if they slept with other people before you were dating.

0|1
    0|0
  • That depends on whether theyve been tested for anything foreal

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah it does. Promiscuous and slutty women are gross.

1|0
    2|0
  • Nah that's the they're gonna sleep with me from now on

0|0
    0|0
  • for me it doesn't matter at all! If anything, It is better to have some experience

0|0
    0|1
  • If its a serious relationship, i’d hope she didn't had over 5 partners

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter. everyone has a past. Some brighter than others. I wouldn't bother asking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah it does.

0|1
    0|0
  • If you REALLY love them then it doesn't matter.

1|0
    0|1
  • Yeah it matters to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not at all. As long as she dosent have any STD'S

0|1
    0|0
  • No it does not matter to me

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not recommend it

0|0
    0|0
  • if my guy is expirienced I don't really mind

0|0
    0|0
  • No not really

0|1
    0|0
  • I just hope that they don't have any STDs at least

0|0
    0|0
  • Blood test.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say let's make sure we keep it at that number

0|0
    0|0
  • It's going to be a negative factor if it's more than me. I'd prefer it around equal or less. Greater variance is okay the higher my number is. Thus if I'm a virgin then I'd prefer a virgin, but if I'd had 20 and if she's had 25 then maybe that's okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes it does. doesn't matter if you're a man or a woman, nobody wants a whore
    my max is 6

0|0
    0|0
  • Most people have an STD. Whether by accident by blood contamination or not...
    A body count shouldn't matter if that person matter so much to you. There are steps to be taken to find cures, etc. Do what feels right for you.

0|0
    0|4
  • What would I do? I'd eject her from my life immediately, and forever. Block, delete, goodbye...

0|1
    1|0
  • As long as they are clean and make a vow for you to be their last...
    It would take a long time to commit to marry someone with that past to be sure of their faithfulness to me.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes