"The older you get, the harder it is to fall in love." Do you agree with this?

• Yes
  • No

2667

Most Helpful Guys

• The older you get, the more realistically you see things, the younger you are, the more mistakes you make before you stand for nothing and end up falling for everything and also let others put the ideas in your head on what a love should be.

In older age you know where it counts the most.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • This is true for some people. For some people, bad experiences make you become more guarded, more cautious, less emotionally available, less likely to fall in love. For "hopeful" romantics like me, I am still available to fall in love with the right woman, despite the failed relationships of my past.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't think it's hard to fall in love, but it might be difficult finding mutual affection. Getting older and still being single I think you start to hone in on what's really important to you and you stop taking crap when dating. SOME people may be more closed off depending on past experiences. You're also busier most likely, and there are less single people in your general group. You may not be in an environment that allows you to meet new single people as often as before (no more school, most people in the office are involved, or office romance is also often a bad idea anyway, no more crazy party nights because you're more responsible...)

But that doesn't make it hard to love, because you can easily meet someone and love them often, but they simply may not feel the same. It's just harder to find a relationship that works out.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • for me yea, i just keep running into sex thirsty after sex thirsty, unromantic boring men. seems like if u dont get out much like me, if u didn't find your lover in highschool, college or your job ure shit out of luck.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Well some times... sometimes you meet your lover on line...

• @Theft they are sex thirsty

• Lol! Oh it sounds so brutal to say it like that. l though! I guess we are all sex thirsty... men! Maybe you should just become a lesbian... I hear they are much better with the pussy too!!