Do guys like girly or tomboy girls?

I'm really feminine, and very soft and delicate as a woman... I'm perhaps more in tune with my femininity... but is that a turn off or turn on to men?

I heard that men love girly girls, but some like girls who are adventurous and will not dress up all the time. But overall, is femininity more attractive to men than masculinity?
  • Yes.
  • No, I prefer tomboys.

661

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a hard one to answer, since there is a lot that goes into this.

First, girly girls who are very feminine are physically very attractive. I also think they tend to be a little more dependent on their partner/men in their lives and less capable of taking care of their own business, which to me, is not attractive.

Women who don't care about their physical looks tend to be less attractive physically, but have invested their time in taking care of business, which is attractive in its own way.

If I could sum it up, I would say listen to Cake's "Short Skirt Long Jacket", and you'll know what I find attractive.

Most Helpful Girl

• i think tomboys are awesome. (and not just because i am one) we make up for the "lack of femininity" with hella humor and a fearless adventurous attitude. not to say that girly girls don't have this too. i think a tomboy can wear makeup because personality is what makes a tomboy a tomboy and a girly girl a girly girl.