I’m in love with my FWB?

Hi all 👋
I’m really not sure what to do. I have started falling for my friends with benefits. I originally didn’t want a relationship (like him) but the inevitable happened and I’m pretty sure I’m in love with him! The thing is, he’s been acting a bit funny towards me. On Snapchat he only saves messages that make me look bad for example- He got mad at me cause I said stop ignoring me and he saved the message where he was mad, he also saved a message last night where he was mad at me because I sent him a message after he said he was going to sleep, the message he saved was one of him “giving me a row” why is he saving messages to make me look bad? Why has he all of a sudden got a short temper and he’s ignoring me more now? He used to actually message me and spend time with me, now I’m lucky if he even says three things after sex- he’s normally out the door. I have decided to walk away from the situation but it would be nice to hear some views regarding his weird behaviour if anyone can shed some light?
Thanks

33

Most Helpful Girl

• He might have sensed you were falling for him and started acting this way to deter the behavior