Do you kiss on the first date?

Do you kiss on the first date?
I personally do not, even if I really like the person. I've learned through other relationship experiences that access to my body in anyway needs to be earned, and it's really easy not to see the red flags the first couple of dates. Date 3 is usually when a guy gets a kiss from me. Maybe date 2 depending on how close we are, but never date 1.
  • Yes, I will kiss on the first date.
  • No, I wait until the second date.
  • No, I wait until the third date.
    Vote C
  • No, I wait beyond the third date.
    Vote D

1841

Most Helpful Guy

• It’s so confusing because girls totally make out and round all basses on first dates if they want to, yet you know what all of them say, just before having sex on your first date, they almost always say, verbatim... “I can’t believe I’m doing this, I never do this, I hope you know that!”
    I swear to god, i might as well get a neon sign and pull a string to light it up, right before they say it...

I’m not a slutty dude really, but my personal feeling, is trust your gut, some people bond quickly, some people need time, or not on a sexual vibe or whatever, but rules? I wouldn’t personally, respect or have less respect for, a girl who waits, for the sake of waiting, if you are honoring how you feel, and being true to the chemistry and bond, there is no stopwatch as far as I’m concerned

Most Helpful Girl

• depends, i might kiss them or not on the first date. Its not an obligation to kiss them if you had a good time or not.
    .. i won't sleep with them on the first date if its in any case (even if its the best date of my life). I accept the situation as it is.