Do you kiss on the first date?

Do you kiss on the first date?
I personally do not, even if I really like the person. I've learned through other relationship experiences that access to my body in anyway needs to be earned, and it's really easy not to see the red flags the first couple of dates. Date 3 is usually when a guy gets a kiss from me. Maybe date 2 depending on how close we are, but never date 1.
  • Yes, I will kiss on the first date.
    Vote A
  • No, I wait until the second date.
    Vote B
  • No, I wait until the third date.
    Vote C
  • No, I wait beyond the third date.
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It’s so confusing because girls totally make out and round all basses on first dates if they want to, yet you know what all of them say, just before having sex on your first date, they almost always say, verbatim... “I can’t believe I’m doing this, I never do this, I hope you know that!”
    I swear to god, i might as well get a neon sign and pull a string to light it up, right before they say it...

I’m not a slutty dude really, but my personal feeling, is trust your gut, some people bond quickly, some people need time, or not on a sexual vibe or whatever, but rules? I wouldn’t personally, respect or have less respect for, a girl who waits, for the sake of waiting, if you are honoring how you feel, and being true to the chemistry and bond, there is no stopwatch as far as I’m concerned

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• depends, i might kiss them or not on the first date. Its not an obligation to kiss them if you had a good time or not.
    .. i won't sleep with them on the first date if its in any case (even if its the best date of my life). I accept the situation as it is.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 40

• I will put it this way; If we do not click enough to share a kiss after our first date then there is no real reason to have a second. I would assume she lacks interest if it does not happen.

4|1
    0|0
  • Well in my one relationship we kissed on the same night that we admitted our feelings to each other. We had known each other for a few months though and hung out as friends before that, so we were familiar with each other and it wasn't a typical first date where we were just getting to know each other.

I've never been on a typical first date, but I don't know if I'd kiss her until the second or third. I feel like I'd have to know her a bit better.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you turn down a kiss on the first date especially if it was going well, it throws a lot of red flags towards the guy. Just saying.

1|1
    0|0
  • Honestly I would feel that she was uninterested if we didn't at least have a light peck on the lips by the end of date 2.

2|0
    0|0
  • Only if it goes unimaginably well and something between us says we should. Like a gravitational force of some sort.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on how the date gies, but if I have already been talking to a girl for a few weeks before the date, it's likely that I already have a strong attraction to her

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it's always nice to finish off the date with a kiss to convey mutual interest. A single prolonged kiss

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely. You have to let her know from the start that you have romantic intentions

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Every time. When her body language tells me she wants it

1|0
    0|0
  • I won't kiss on the first date. I already had couple girls tell me after the first an 2nd date that they had HERBS so i try to take things slow

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ve personally never even kissed a girl because with the few girls I liked enough to date, I always got nervous, thus I chickened out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Really depends on the feedback that you have with the person you have on the date. Personally I have kissed in first date. But is really rare.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I feel like if there was a connection on the date then yes I don't think there's anything wrong with it

0|0
    0|0
  • Not likely. Unless we have GREAT chemistry and we both know, it won't happen on the first date.

0|0
    0|0
  • i manage to do a lot more than kiss on the first date

0|0
    0|0
  • It's 2018 stop being a prude and do what you want, stop being scared like a kid

0|0
    2|0
  • Depends on how well and quick things go. I won't say that's a all time thing. It depends.

0|0
    0|1
  • Unless I didn't like the girl, always go in for a kiss, if it's a real date

0|0
    0|0
  • Second date provide u comfort and intrest indicated. so its not awkward

0|0
    0|0
  • If we spend more than 10 minutes in awkward silence while staring at each other, smiling.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 17

• I had sex with my now boyfriend on our first and we’ve been together for just over a year now. So yeah, I’d kiss on the first date. 😂

If it feels right go for it. If you don’t want to that’s fine too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had sex with him on the "first date" but at that point all we wanted was to be friends with benefits anyway.

1|3
    2|0
  • No. There's this guy I'm dating and we're already on our sixth or seventh, I lost the count. We do some comforting touches but no kiss yet. I just feel like it has to be in the right moment.

0|3
    4|3
  • I have before because it doesn't usually matter. Tongue kisses are off limits on first night

1|2
    2|0
  • I believe it also depends of the age of the person. If you are talking about 2 mature adutls it be very silly if they dont Kiss at the end of the first date, as if they were kids beause adults do not go around the bushes. I even made out on the first date and hug with the guy I was attracted to. One year later at our second date it happened the same we both made out and even on the second date the guy even wanted to have sex, but I declined anyway.

0|0
    1|1
  • This really all depends.. if I feel a huge connection with some one maybe. However, I particularly love it when a guy finds even kissing worth a little wait. It’s more romantic

2|0
    0|0
  • If there is no kiss on the first date it means someone wasn't into the other person in my opinion.

1|1
    5|1
  • No, I've to think about HIV aids. Coz I've heard saliva is the prime reason to get it up close n personal.

0|0
    1|0
  • No way, I like to develop a friendship first before any physical contact

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't; but I would have to play each situation by ear.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have in the past but I usually wait until at least the second date

0|0
    0|0
  • i would suck dick at first date

2|5
    5|0
  • Yes up stairs and down stairs

2|4
    2|1
  • No kiss