What are your thoughts about dating a feminine man?

I met someone recently and I've noticed the way he uses his hand and the way he talks is a bit feminine.
I know he's not gay because we've both said we like each other and he has his manly sides.
But I've never been with anyone like him before and was wondering what it's like to date feminine man. I'm sure it's different depending on the person but I just want a general view of how being with a feminine man would be like.

1111

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends on his background. I can be kind of feminine at some times, but I'm still aware of the fact that I need to be a man and carry the heavy load.