Is this how clueless guys are when a woman is interested in him?

439

Most Helpful Guy

• This one is easy.
    It is not because we can't read signs or because we are that dense, most of the time is because we don't believe it.

If it sounds sad welcome to the world of being a guy. Even if we can see some signs, even if she flirts and make it obvious unless she is totally direct about it, we simply don't believe that some girl we fancy might be interested in us. In our heads the signals you send us are probably our imagination and she is just being nice.
    Guys are not used to be hit on like girls. This is a generalisation of course, but yes, you girls get more attention even if unwanted is attention and it builds confidence. Just really handsome guys are used to that attention so they expect it. The rest of us is so used to not being the target of anyone lust that "Her? No way!".

This is not the girls fault for not giving us enough attention! Not even close! If anything, it's our's for not believing in yourself.

think this is the case. "She is so gorgeous! No way she would even look at me like that". I bet the taught that she might like him didn't even crossed his mind.

• I love your opinion on this!

• Romanticised bullcrap. I've never known any guy who thinks this way. If this how you think, you're in a tiny niche and have severe problems with self-esteem. If anything, guys tend to read signs that don't exist more often than not, because of over-confidence.

I've never had problems reading sins of interest even as a teen, but the ones showing interest were usually ones I didn't fancy. But being a teen, I found it difficult to handle those kinds of situations which meant a few awkward moments. I feared hurting them by just saying no, so I fumbled around it awkwardly and sometimes pretended not to see the signs.

• I'm on the opposite side to this. I can always tell when a girl is into me, even if she tries to downplay it. However, I notice signs from women that only lasted a fraction of a second. Blink and you'd miss it. microexpressions...

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg yesss, I've made so many hints to men in the past but I'm interested and they just act clueless and don't really say much when I try to compliment them or suggest going out and then a couple years go by and one friends will try and embarrass me in front of them and say something like "oh you know Alice yeah she used to have a massive crush on you" and they usually react similar to how Jimmy did in this video. 😅

• Maybe he isn’t interested. If he was he would’ve asked you out?

• @aaaae2e I've had plenty of guys who liked me but never asked me out, out of fear of rejection or just thinking I wasn't interested... Thank you very much 😒