When it comes to dating... Is being a VIRGIN a red flag?

When it comes to dating... Is being a VIRGIN a red flag if the person is over 25?
  • YES (leave comment)
  • NO (leave comment)
  • Maybe (leave comment)
    Vote C
Please ignore the photo description. I forgot to delete.

6474

Most Helpful Guys

• 28 year-old kissless virgin here. I prefer a virgin girl because she has no one to compare me with. We are on the same page. Big relief. And I think it would be fun to learn together. We would both be clean too. We all have our reasons. As long as we can understand and accept how we ended up with our virgin status then we will be fine.

Most Helpful Girls

• Nope. I'm a virgin as well. I respect my fellow virgins [the real pure ones]. What I don't respect is people tossing it away. We have to be on the same page and be compatible. No two virgins are the same. Trust me when I say.