Hello and welcome everyone! This is my first take and I'll try to touch some common and a little bit sensitive points, basically all the distractions almost every student faces and yeah I've also faced these and I'm really embarassed to accept the second one lol. So let's get started!
1) Alcohol and drugs- At the age where we don't have much intellect and aren't fully mature, we tend to strive towards alcohol and drugs thinking it to be cool inspired by movies, video games, etc. If you're a teen and your friends are into these then you must have already known how much do they long for us to try it once but believe me it's so addictive that there are 90% chances that you'll do it again. Don't forget, every chainsmoker started the same way. So Don't even try.
2) Porn and Masturbation- Believe it or not, despite it's quite common and those so called "health advantages", It's a sheer waste of time. There could be several productive things you could do while you were just masturbating while watching porn or sexting. It's quite addicting too. You'll feel an emptiness as soon as you even try to discontinue it. You'll be a slave to your body. Sometimes, it's fine but regular masturbation with porn isn't any good. According to a research, masturbation can even be more addictive than alcohol.
3) Sleep- Okay, so sleep is quite relaxing but it wastes a lot of your time too. You could do a lot of study if you would have woke up at 8 am instead of 10 am this Sunday morning. A considerable amount of sleep is fine and very important but more than enough is like poison for students. Sometimes, Sleep is like an enemy disguised as a friend
4) Food- Food! Who doesn't like food but again a considerable amount of food is fine. We all know what overeating can do to us. It makes us lazy too and then sleep will take toll on you too😂 Eat to satisfy your tummy, not your heart
5) Comedy- Yeah i know it may seem weird but it's true. The time you waste on watching vines and roasts can be utilised productively. I'm not saying stop watching it but just control the time. If you studied for 2-3 hours and then watched a 15 minute video, it's totally fine but watching it whole day isn't a wise choice. Comedy is a natural way to relax a stressed mind but please don't convert this relaxation to an addiction. Laughter is the best medicine but medicine has it's limit too.
So that's all for today!
Hope you guys enjoyed it.
Love you all and don't get distracted!!❤️
and yeah one more thing, please add your opinions about the take, positive response really encourages😊