African Music is One of the Best Kinds of Music, Check it Out!

realistincanada

African music is the best music and always has been. There are several styles and genres within it. With big songs coming out of Nigeria as the biggest entertainment for music of Africa, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda to name a few, all of it is good, and I feel that it's now getting into the American audience. Listen to African music and enjoy. It is music that anyone can listen to, regardless if you understand it or not.

5
10
5Girl Opinion
10Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

49
  • Josht13
    Not feeling it, burned by the UK afrobeat scene so gonna skip that genre
  • Goochbreaker
    I FKING LOVE BLACK PEOPLE, DO YOU LOVE BLACK PEOPLE? I FUCKING LOVE EM DUDE BLACK PEOPLE ARE SO AMAZING AFRICA FOR THE WIN BRUHHHH
  • curiousme33
    As a fellow African, I LOVE African music! and I know it's gonna blow up soon ecpecially afrobeat <3
    • it is already very popular, look at all the American artists collaborating with African artists.

• @dothejohnwall97 Problem is a lot of artists use the beat but don't acknowledge and promote African artists enough. I hope African artists will fight for their representation and not just let it slide

• They do, look at wizkid.

• Pink2000
    I’m all for the love of Africa and appreciating the mother land but I’m not a fan.
  • ElloElloElloEllo
    East Africa is where its @. Ethiopian music is lit AF
    Abush Zeleke - Semira
    Abush Zeleke X Jordan & Bek Ge'ez - Maaloo Intaloo
    • Ethiopia is not east africa its "horn of africa" which is north east africa. East africa = Uganda, Tanzania, Kenya, and Rwanda. those songs you listed are not afrobeats though, but they are cool songs

• @dothejohnwall97 and Burundi

• But Uganda is more central Africa , but is politically considered an East African country

• BeHappy1985
    LMAO the coreyography in the second vide.. dafuq is this shit xD
  • therealestafrican
    very good mytake, i love African music
  • avaava5959
    im too busy breaking peoples faces for cash
  • dothejohnwall96
    JOSE CHAMELON AND WIZKID ARE DOPE
  • Enzo_Ferrari
    No, it looks as bad as modern US music.
  • Anonymous
    I like some types of African music when they combine indigenous tribal , music with electronic music, especially music by Mory Kante.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVmS0SSSdWM
  • Anonymous
    no, it's definitely not
  • Anonymous
    Afrobeats and all this is DOPE!