Stars Under 6 Ft

Hello

مرحبا

Today's take is going to be something I have never noticed , it was by chance when I wondered about some actor's height and I was shocked that he wasn't that tall !

Suggested reading track :

So, I just found it out by coincidence and I was like what !!

Note: I will be using Cm and Ft , And Ft and Inches.

Here we go, Great men under 6 FT

-Al Pacino

The awesome actor that have such an intimidating presence and a great charisma is 170 Cm which is about 5.6 Ft (5.7").

Respect...
Respect...

- Tom Cruise

Yes, he is 170 Cm which is about 5.6 Ft (5.7"), and he is such a great actor and you can see the his ex's were taller than him and that didn't mean anything.

Tom and the Ladies
Tom and the Ladies

-Robert Downey jr.

The Iron Man, he is in fact 174 Cm , which is 5.7 Ft (5.8" and half inch) , such an awesome man

Iron Man -_-
Iron Man -_-

- Mark Wahlberg

one of toughest guys in Hollywood, with a great acting skills he is 173 Cm which is about 5.7 Ft (5.8 ")

He doesn't care if she is taller ....
He doesn't care if she is taller ....

- Jason Statham

The awesome transporter is at 178 Cm which is about 5.8 Ft (5.10"), still he is awesome

Look at them , so happy :)
Look at them , so happy :)

- Tom Hardy

The fighter , Bane stands at 175 Cm which is about 5.7 Ft (5.9") height, and he still kicks some butt

TOM !!
TOM !!

Wait this is the second Tom we have had here, there is one more to go

- Tom Holland

The new blood Spider man is 173 Cm height , which is about 5.7 Ft (5.8")

Spidy
Spidy

Last not the least

- Abdullah Al-Kilani

The G@G celebrity locally famous musician stands at 175 , which is about 5.7 Ft (5.9")

Okay I look 174 cuz I bend my knees
Okay I look 174 cuz I bend my knees

There you have it folks, you shouldn't be insecure about your height , specially guys since it is something that most girl ask and make you insecure about it, I really can say you should look at these people and see how much confidence can get them through this thing, this is my goal of this take, that:

you should never value a man based on his height .

Peace be Upon you all <3

2025
AbdKilani is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 20

• Tom Cruise has always been known for being short. I feel as though his height and build makes it much easier for him to perform all of his stunts. He doesn't let it bother him and really exudes self confidence.. or, maybe it's just the millions of dollars that makes him so confident😂

• Nope he is confident, if he wasn't he would have never made it as an actor

• I knew he was short when walked the red carpet with Nicole Kidman who’s taller than he is.

• Peter dinklage beat them to it

• I’m confused. You’ve gone to the trouble of converting cm to ft, but then use “?

You do realise “ is the symbol for feet? So where is your extra measurements from?

• Nope,
      " stands for inches 🙁

• Well, the mathematical number in ft is only ft without inches for example 5.7 ft, as you see it is five point seven feet.
      Most people I guess use the combination of feet and inches as you can't use the ft easily because it is a big unit, so let's say 5.7" which is five feet seven inches.

• 5.7 ft is 5 feet 8.4 inches.

• Well, I’m 5’1 and I find these guys alittle bit taller than me 😶

• Guys, there are girls, who really really don't care about your height:)

• 1d

Frodo Baggins too!!! :D
    Stars Under 6 Ft

• If you have looks like Tom Cruise, you too can get a Nicole Kidman ( or any other woman ) lol

• Haha maybe , I am cursed when ti comes to women xd

• I am taking it easy , I stopped looking
      :)
      thanks for the kind words

• Yeah but in fairness Nicole "bmx bandits" Kidman has a reputation for being a bit of a hoebag...

• Robert looks better than johnny depp in older age. Depp has wasted his youth on alcohol.

• if ur name is tom I've got some news about ur future

• awesome i didn't know robert downey jr and tom hardy were that height :)

• can you actually include someone attractive?

• Good take!

• AL PACINO is a legend

• Spider-Man!!! :) <3

• Good motivation for short boys😉

• Good take

• Interesting

• Spider Man is hot

• Robert Downey Jr. 😍

• Isn’t it okay? That must be the average height of most male populations around the Mediterranean Sea. In fact, that’s probably very average around the world. Some countries are really the exception.

You look quite charming and are friendly looking. You’re not so short that it looks like you’re still growing up. That’s what matters.

• Yup, but you see that most girls here are like
      " I want someone above 6 Ft" and guys are freaking out because of that
      And thank you dear anon 😊

• Glad you aren’t affected then! :)

• Thanks 😊 I am confident enough to declare it and stand proud 😉

What Guys Said 25

• Proof that short guys can do it too.

• Woah, that's unreal. Jason Statham and Tom Hardy are the most badass dudes in Hollywood; I can't believe they're way shorter than me! I know exactly what I need to do: get more swole and pickup a Cockney or London street accent!

• Stars Under 6 FtStars Under 6 FtStars Under 6 FtStars Under 6 Ft

• A study shows that 100% of a study starts with "A study shows" is not a real study...
      This isn't funny and all those girls are just sour

• "Yeah, I'm not gonna look at any evidence, but here's my opinion, based on my own emotional knee-jerk reactions, since that's what passes for critical thought with me."

Dude, there's a lot of subjects where I don't necessarily want to do any research to learn more about them, but I keep my mouth shut when it comes to those subjects. I don't walk up to somebody who HAS done the research and start telling them why they're wrong just because I say so and that's that.

Just because opinions are like assholes doesn't mean you should try and combine the two.

• lOl
      No , just don't take things way too much , tall or short I don't care , men are men , and they will find a women for themselves , no need to be so negative always.

• man... this guys have 8 or 9 figures bank account... they can be under 1,60M (5'2" feet) and most girls will find them ""soooo cute""

You're not fighting at the same level. Sorry

Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) is 1,65M height (5'4") ... Do you think he gat a problem to find a "good" girlfriend.

• Well, I don't really care about those fact, I am blessed with confidence and that is more than a great bank account.

• A good bank account always helps but if you're confident enough that is even better.
      Good luck and choose the right one.

• Thanks , I already have a good bank account and confidence, still I didn't get to date.
      Is is just not meant to be, so dating is never a criteria to a man's worth or success

• Tom Cruise is a charmer and defines that height doesn't always matters provided you look good otherwise.
    Didn't know Tom Hardy aka Bane is that short lol.. very poor choice of making him Bane.. very poor.

• Why? Tom Hardy did great job
      Very poor that they didn't pick Scott Adkins for the role of Batman xd

• .. and I thought you are taller than me. Don't worry though, I too am short lol

• Hahah
      It is okay , it doesn't matter

• Take away these actors careers. Put Tom Cruise working at Mcdonalds and how many of these actresses does he land. 0 that's how many but women marry for love... lmao!

• Nope man that's not the case, many times I could see guys like that and get a really beautiful woman

• Bruh, your feet/cm conversations are completely off.
    5'8" is much much shorter than 178cm.
    Same with everything else

• I'm 182.88cm or otherwise known as 6ft so...
    Am I still allowed to comment on this post? :D

• you're 5'7? I always thought you'd be 6'5 or above.

Today we both learned new stuff about each other it seems like 😄

• Genuinely a few surprises in there and the fact they got action roles - I had visions of the last few all being 6 foot plus

• short guys dating life is fucked unless he issuper handsome , famous , or got alooot of money like tons

its hard pill to swallow but its true and i say u that because im 6,2
    i heard aloot of times from girls i talked to etc that short guys are awful
    what a waste! , he is not worth any female what a little monkey etc etc

i do not have problem with that myself im blessed with 187 cm tall but i see that tall handsome guys =husband, boyfriend material , sex material, 1 night stand etc
    short avarage guy = boyfriend , sexbut only if he got big Dick , but not a husband
    every guy below that are little monkeys like many females said and they are disgusted by them

• well , let me tell you that that is not 100% right, short or tall a man worth won't come to that as I have been proven many times with guys around me

• "you shouldn't be insecure about your height
    how much confidence can get them through this thing"

Except that most of the actors you have listed are famous for wearing some of the most atrocious looking high heels known to man.
    Confidence clearly isn't getting them through anything.

Robert Downey, in particular, is famous for always having ATROCIOUS looking shoes, because he wears the tallest kind of shit lifts that he can get his hands on.

• So? Some might behave like that, although others don't

• Well, I'm just saying, it is kind of a moot point to use these celebrities as motivation, since they are clearly very insecure about their own height too.

Most celebrities under 6 feet wear elevator shoes, even relatively tall people like Brad Pitt (5"11') wear elevator shoes.

• Really? I never knew that... Well I am here and I am standing tall (not that tall haha)

• The only one I didn't know was Tom Hardy, thought he was taller.
    Sylvester Stallone is another that a lot of people dont know, he's like 5'9

• I knew about most of these but I was surprised about Mark Wahlberg

• Michael Keaton was (god rest his soul) also under 6 ft tall and was the best batman ever.

Danny Devito was under 5 foot and still made a badass as fuck supervillain which is yet to even be attempted since!

You also left out the biggest action stars ever Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger were both (well Stallone was if I'm not correct about Arnold) under 6 ft tall.

I think Chris Hemsworth is over 6 foot though and the ladies probably love him more than any of the boys you or I mentioned. So that's kind of brings it back to earth...

• Not really
      Chris Evans is 6 Ft tall and ladies go crazy for him.

• Wow I am like 5'7"-5'8" I guess I do got a chance lol

• You do yeah

• Literally everyone towers over me it is ridiculous and with younger people being ridiculously tall one time at my job a kid walked by me and towered of me I felt like a midget wtf

• Haha I know , I feel you xd

• They're rich and famous so that makes up for them being under 6 ft.

• Truth! Money the great equalizer. Money and fame. It's not just money these women can use use these guys to get seen.

• Nope, there is more
      Confidence is the key

• I have the same height as Jason Statham so cool lol

• Sub human monsters.

• Also Warwick Davis

• Show more from Guys
    5