"Mystery Solved" The real reasons people are hoarding all the toilet paper.

Solving the mass shopping mystery
Solving the mass shopping mystery

Disclaimer: Another take meant in fun.

So, the first thing people thought to do when they heard of a horrible pandemic that was spreading through the nation killing thousands was to run out and hoard toilet paper??๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Aha thats why
Aha that's why

It baffled me, and countless others but I think I figured out why.

Game on
Game on

Toilet Paper Crafts and Games:

Now me personally, I old school game it with board games or a deck of cards but others may not have these or were just looking for new things to do.

Thats puzzling
That's puzzling

I guess people didn't realize you can actually buy puzzles. But I guess taking the time to actually cut toilet paper into the shape of puzzle pieces helps them pass the time. At least add some color to it, but I'd suggest not to use brown...๐Ÿค”

Social distancing with TP
Social distancing with TP

Is this a relay race? Or a new way to social distance using toilet paper?

"You must stay 4-5 squares away from your opponent at all times.

whats the point
what's the point

A cute craft to do I guess, but isn't the whole point of making a cake, that you get to eat it afterwards? But, I guess it's a good way to show off your toilet paper hoarding skills. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

New way of dressing
New way of dressing

Fashion:

Don't be surprised to see a new fad in clothing. What else are they going to do with the 5000 rolls of TP they hoarded?

Monkey see monkey do ๐Ÿ™‰
Monkey see monkey do ๐Ÿ™‰

And if one person does it, you know there'll be a lot of copying.

"Suzy has a toilet paper dress, I want a toilet paper dress too".

And for the guys?:

Cool? Or shitty shades
Cool? Or "shitty" shades

How cool will guys look with these muti-purpose shades? Only you'll know for sure who bombed the bathroom when their shades disappear.(please poo poo potpourri spray )

Bouquet then spray
Bouquet then spray

And lastly, showing your love by sharing your toilet paper with loved ones takes new meaning with this beautiful TP bouquet.

Thanks for reading ๐Ÿ˜˜

"Brainsbeforebeauty"โ™ฅ๏ธ

19
7

Most Helpful Guys

• MannMitAntworten
    Iremember a few of us pooling our money to buy a shipping boxโ€™s worth of TP as a kid to TP a friendโ€™s house - more than a 100 rolls. I also remember there being so much TP that the house was essentially blanketed and left us with a lot of extra rolls which one of us took home... if only to have that box today!
    Is this still revelant?
    • Right? Lol or if the person's house you tp'd saved all that ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

• We literally cocooned the house to like like a spiderโ€™s egg sack then built this old kidsโ€™ park toy that was a spider on their front lawn with a TP webbing coming from its ass (spinneret) to their their house (the now egg sack) for added effect. The lawn we laid a web pattern on. Then to cap stone this thing, we filled a condom with shaving cream and stretched around their front door knob. The best part was their youngest son woke up and helped us create our masterpiece! Now thatโ€™s friendship! :p

• Lol too funny ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• TCredo
    Outstanding My Take Toots! This is some funny "shit" for sure! lol

And Velma has a sexy cuteness about her plus... did you see the latest Scooby Doo episode? Per usual, they solved it! :)
    Is this still revelant?
    • ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ that's really funny "shit"
      Wanted every booty to be Charmin clean ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

• TCredo

lol yes... we should ask all government officials as they issue restrictions and rules etc... they should include something like:

"And finally, please - for your loved ones and everyone within 10 miles of you, social distancing does not mean you can start having stinky ass. Keep it clean! This is going to be a long and trying time already - we don't need lots of stinky asses all over the place. Thank you" :)

• ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ right?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

717
  • Lliam
    Ever hear of the toilet papering a house prank? I think these hoarders are taking it to a new level and wrapping their entire houses in TP in order to insulate them from coronagerms. They may even wrap themselves like mummies for the same purpose.
    • ๐Ÿ˜‚ ha ha ha that's so funny. I almost used a pic of kids tp wrapped as mummies ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Lol I made a girls engagement ring outta tp at her bridal shower. Years ago ha but still, made a ring with big ball on top and colored a heart on it with red marker :p
  • DeeDeeDeVour
    It's a conspiracy, I say !

Conspiracy ! !

"TP Conspirators unite ! ! !"

• TahoeHiker
    Too cute. Thank you.
    I thought they were buying so much toilet paper was because they were also buying so much chili, hot dogs, and Top Ramen. Kind of goes hand and... ass?
  • Those dresses are stunning! I find it hard to believe that they're actually made of toilet paper.
  • CubsterShura
    Only if people used all that money they used to buy toilet paper into investing for a BIDET 🤦🏽โ€โ™€๏ธ when will people learn to wash their asses?
    • Right? Or just get in the damn shower or bidower as I now call it ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Omg I totally did that once when traveling abroad and not having any access to a bidet in the hotel bathrooms. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Hotels should totally have a bidet in their washrooms because so many people can't live without it.

• Certainly when you're low on funds, you have to improvise! ... lol

Of course, I am big into pink myself...... and let's not talk about the times I get into one of those erotic moods... lol...
  • I work in a grocery store and the stupidity we witness every day is unbelievable. They are buying literally everything like they think they are going to lose power. 🙄🙄🙄
    • Yeah it's more later and the effects on the economy they need to be worrying about

• they should be shot, fucking barbarians

• @NatalieKeller95
      Yeah. Trying to be prepared is one thing. But the pure disregard for anyone else other than themselves is what sickened me. And it was with everything not just toilet paper, food, and hand sanitizer. In my city, people having trouble getting diapers and baby wipes. They bought out all the vitamins. What about the people (like myself) that may have a Vitamin deficiency? That's just more be proof the that society becoming too of a me me me culture.

• FรฝrdracaDรณcincel
    The only mystery I want solved is why men aren't constantly flocking to Velma.
  • Elgabri
    And I thought the reason was 42... learn something every day. Hmm
  • the_sinner
    I'm lucky bc in my country we use water instead of toilet paper LoL.
  • Likes2drive
    I wonโ€™t run out 😊
  • arabgoddess
    Lololol so practical and useful! Awesome take
  • ShadowofRegret
    To design toilet paper hazmat suits.
  • rickle
    No it's the currency of the apocalypse
    • ๐Ÿ˜ damn cuz gave most of mine to my daughter๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• rickle

At least you're not Japanese and have one of those toilets that squirts up your butt, cuz they don't have any toilet paper.

• Lmao no it's called take a freaking shower people ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• GoodGuyBreakingBad
    Thanks for sharing your MyTake with us :)
  • Gedaria
    Yes, I like it...
    • Thanks โ™ฅ๏ธ

• Gedaria

Most people have this vision of people stuck on the throne, not being able to move except to wipe there backside...

• LMFAO right!!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…

• monkeynutts
    I like the sunglasses, very fashionable.
  • COMMODOREII
    Yeah if only. 😂
  • Aakash_Hangargi
    But Velma loved Daphne 👰
  • bulletbob555
    Must be origami
  • garrypushy
    They are idiot's
  • Kelly6
    Answer is in a movie called
    Book of Eli.
  • Anonymous
    We're getting ready for all the crap that'll come out of Trump's mouth! rofl
    • Good grief you are one stupid person. Please do not ever breed.