Male and Female PC Gamers

HMS1189

Some of you must remember that video on the Web showing Henry Cavill (A.K.A Superman) building his PC game, despite most of women (and gays) looking more to his muscled arms than the PC itself.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is, for everybody's luck, that games are not a man's universe anymore. As I already said at many questions before, more and more women are going deep into the gaming's world. One of the biggest examples is Briana White (A.K.A Aerith's English Voice Over in Final Fantasy VII Remake) building her own PC game. OK, she's also a Youtuber and a Twitch streamer, but she's only another example of girls on games universe

With this examples above, leave your comments below about this and what do you think

Male and Female PC Gamers
6
6

Most Helpful Girl

• Secret6620
    Awesome mytake! It looks super cool. Thanks for sharing and thanks for the invite 😊
    Is this still revelant?
    • Secret6620

YAY 🙋 Thanks for most helpful girl 😊

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

56
  • Heavenly_
    Haha henry cavill was just one of us in that video.
    You're right everyone should play video games it's not special for just man only.
  • Cynicaldreamer
    Female PC gamer here, so I'll chime in-

Yeah, we definitely exist. I even have my own gaming rig I made (with the help of my boss) and I'm getting ready to upgrade it again next year! I'm planning on upgrading it to a Ryzen 7 build, but I digress.

There are plenty of females out there that not only hardcore pc gamers, but can build our own computers! I've installed my own video cards, ram, and as I said, upgrade it over the years. I just don't go online seeking out attention for doing so, lol.
  • Jaximus-Lion
    I just build my pc like i have been doing every time i buy in the parts for the last 15 years. I don't get what all the fuzz is about Hnery's pc build video, nor any video at all. Terry Crews did it too, many other female gamers does it as well. Does it look cool! Yes! For those who can't handle computers. Build your own and tell me what is the big deal about it. If i post a video of me, oh i work out too, so i build my pc in my sweatpants and tank top! Will people be hyped about it? I don't think so, because am not a celebrity of course. Meh
  • OpenWine
    building your own pc is something you can learn in mere weeks if you invest interest into it. it's the same as a man learning how to cook, if you wanna learn it you will get somewhere
    • Ryfyle

Or a few hours depending.

• Vero4567
    I think both a cool and interesting in their own way.
  • JosyJosy
    I'm more of a gamer person than a PC person I can say that much xD
  • Ryfyle
    That reminds me, I need to get back into shape, Time to build a gym around my Gaming rig.
  • Anna_96
    Can't say I know anything about computers 😂
    • HMS1189

You're more interested onto the issue subject or Superman? LOL

• Anna_96

Since I don't know much about computers I'll just watch Superman 🤣

• Dinosaursandanime65
    Sweaty bois.
  • Anonymous
    I am definitely one of those girls who looked at his muscular arms, and muscular everything.
    But I had no idea he could build a PC too!
    I used to build them as part of my career, but haven't in a while.
  • Anonymous
    Why is it news that a girl did something a guy has been doing for 200 years? That only makes them look like maybe they aren't the equal of men