"Vikings" fans, how do you feel about Travis Fimmel retiring his character as Ragnar Lothbrok?

Ragnar Lothbrok was for me the whole show. The only other character I'm interested in is King Ecbert.
Unfortunately the 4th season wasn't better than the last ones and the reason is once more the production ruining the true history by bringing in a Chinese slave as the new love interest of Ragnar. A character that had no purpose other than turning Ragnar into a junkie.
So as much as I'm sad that Ragnar is out of the show I'm also glad because they began to ruin his character. But I won't look at "Vikings" the same again since he will not be a part of the show anymore.

13

Most Helpful Guy