What game (s) have you played with the worst hitboxes?

I'd have to split between Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past and the Monster Hunter series.

In Zelda, enemy hitboxes are affected by their imaginary Z value (being "in the air"), with excess i-frames (can't be hit during certain animations)

In the Monster Hunter games, certain enemies are a case of "different model, same enemy" and some of their attacks go WAY wider than the monster itself. Sometimes the range of an attack is just nonsensically large (hipcheck)What game(s) have you played with the worst hitboxes??

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Rainbow six siege.. I mean that 5-speed ash is like a flash. Like zoom there she go.. oh wait and I'm dead..

Most Helpful Girl

• Legend of Dragoon. Half of the game play is trying to figure out the timing of the attacks... you have to hit within a certain window. For someone that plays casually for story line, that was just way too much frustration.

Link to the Past is still one of my favorite Zelda games.