Guys, why do girls like to dance more than you do? Girls, why do guys not like to dance as much?

laurieluvsit
Am I wrong about this?

From my experience, there are more girls that want to dance the night away than guys.

I'm not talking about professional dancers like in these videos, I mean just everyday people going to the the night clubs that have dancing.

What has your experience been?

Guys, why do girls like to dance more than you do? Girls, why do guys not like to dance as much?
A. Some guys have too many other things on their mind they would rather be doing besides dancing
Vote A
B. I am a professional dancer, or can dance like one
Vote B
C. Dancing is stupid, I hate it!
Vote C
D. I absolutely love to dance and I wish more guys did!!
Vote D
E. I love dancing and wish more girls were into it!
Vote E
F. I prefer dancing with my girlfriends anyway
Vote F
G. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "Dancing" survey
Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion