When you were growing up as a child which animation studio made your childhood feel more magical?

FinalFantasyBro
What I am basically getting at here is, which studio did you prefer watching? Like I have grown up with all of these animation studios except Ghibli but my most favorite animation studio were Pixar. I remember watching Toy's Story, and Monster Ink, and I immediately filled in love with that animation studio. What about you guys which animation studio have you grown up loving the most?
When you were growing up as a child which animation studio made your childhood feel more magical?
Warner Bros Animation
Vote A
DreamWorks Animation
Vote B
Walt Disney Animation
Vote C
Studio Ghibli
Vote D
Pixar Animation
Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion