Why I Hate Being A Woman

Why I Hate Being A Woman

1. I look nothing like other women

I'm a 177cm giant. I have a deeper voice. Bigger feet. Stronger features.

I do not consider myself a real woman at all. I doubt other people do too.

2. I'm not cute/powerless/submissive

I'm none of those things. I'm intimidating/disgusting/masculine/scary.

3. I work with guys who favour feminine women

I'm very masculine as I've stated. It's a struggle. They will help and talk to and befriend only real women. I'm an ugly and masculine woman. No man will ever wanna be around a woman like that , or he could just go be with his male friends.

4. I'm unattractive

One of the worst things a woman can be . Everything for us is about looks. I hate how ugly I am and how it's so hard to be an ugly giant disgusting gross unwomanly being.

5. No one cares when I'm sad

Because no one sympathise with manly women who look strong enough to take care of themselves.

No one feels bad for the tall , unfeminine , ugly girl.

Everyone tells me to get over it and expects me to just suffer in silence.

I just wish I had killed myself when I had the chance.

6. People still expect me to have a boyfriend and make fun of me for being single

Even though I'm 'ugly and tall and worthless and manly' people still expect me to magically get a boyfriend and get married and have babies .... yeah...

5077

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 77

• 1. Attractiveness is subjective, there will be guys out there who either think that you are particularly attractive or just don't care what you look like. Are you an adult human female? If so, you are a woman.

2. Cuteness again is something subjective. Some guys don't want a 'cute' woman, some do and will think you are cute and others just won't care. It's not good for anybody to be powerless (well maybe evil people but I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you aren't evil). Many people are dominant and submissive in different aspects of their life. Some are almost entirely one or the other. Again many guys will be particularly attracted to you for that reason.

3. The pool of potential partners extends beyond your workplace.

4. Okay, I'm starting to bore myself with all this talk about subjectiveness. Everybody is ugly to some people and beautiful (maybe not physically but there is far more to life than physical attractiveness) to others.

5. How do you know that nobody cares? Have you told everybody in the world that you are sad? If it's really bad, you could try and speak to a professional about your sadness. It didn't work for me but maybe it will for you. If you kill yourself, you eliminate any possibility (however small you think it is right now) of ever getting better.

6. That's the great thing about expectations, you can ignore them. But if you care about getting married (not about people commenting on your relationship status but actually about being married or at least in a committed relationship with somebody) then I'm certain you can find somebody who will love you exactly the way you are.

It seems, to me at least, that you don't hate being a woman but instead you hate not feeling like a 'real woman'. How do you know what being a real woman feels like? How would you know what being a man is like? People are individuals. You are the way you are. That's all you can really know.

Anyway, I've rambled on for long enough. I hope this has helped even slightly. If not, or even if it has, please feel free to respond in any way you'd like. A lovely "go fuck yourself" or "shut up a your face" is fine with me.

• Don't sell yourself short. (No pun intended.) People get taller with each generation. All 4 of my grandparents are what you might think of as normal height. My parents were a bit on the tall side. dad was 6' 1" and mom was about 5' 7". I'm 6' 9" and the other 3 of us kids gradually get shorter to a point of about 6'. Both of my sisters are about 6' tall and both are married with kids. Us tall guys need tall girls. My last girlfriend was only 5' 3"!! My second was about your height and my first was somewhere between the two of them.
    Now, what I'm wondering is if your opinion of yourself is just made up BY you. When I was in college, there was this absolutely gorgeous, sexy, cute and super sweet girl in the school and nearly EVERY guy on campus wanted to date her!! She looked like a cross between Debby Harry, Kim Cattrall and Marilyn Monroe but, she thought she was fat & ugly!! At one point, she was talking about jumping out of a 4th story window!! Luckily, I was there to talk her out of it!! Her other option was to become a nun!! I'm not sure which fate was worse! I talked her out of that, too!
    If that's you in the picture, how can you POSSIBLY call THAT UGLY?
    If that's not you, give us a glance! I'm pretty sure you're nowhere NEAR as bad as you let on!! send the pic to me in a PM if you want to. Apparently, I'm not the best-looing slab of meat in the fridge, either!! My first girlfriend didn't come along `til I was about to turn 25!! She broke up with me 3 months later. Turns out, she was already married! My 2nd was a year later, but it was because she was about to have a nervous breakdown and didn't know what she was doing!! She broke up with me after a couple months, too, and went back to her new hubby... my ex-guitarist!! My 3rd & last started 8 years later. she'd also been married before she met me, but he got a sex change. she was with me for nearly 10 years before I caught her cheating on me and broke up with her!! I haven't had ANYONE since!!! That one ended late 2001!! The last time she had sex with me was 1996!! I've been without ever since... and it's NOT by choice!!!

• I'd like to get to know you better, then I'd care whenever you are sad, and even if not so. And by this masculine things you are attractive again. I am bisexual... so it doesn't actually matter to me. It's more like a bonus. A strong girl? "Hell yeah!"

• Stop focusing on boys. Everything that you said is about how you won't find a man that loves you. There is more to life then a connection with someone of the opposite sex. I have an idea of what you are going through as I'm 21 and have never even been on a date. Just focus on doing things you enjoy, get some confidence and if you happen to find a man that is great, but if not you can at least say you lived your best life.

• You have a kind heart that l that matters ❤️♥️
    *hugs *
    I know one day you will find someone
    Don't think like that just think of how great you are, and focus on being feminine

• 1) Whatever...
    2) Cute girls aren’t powerless and a lot of them are pretty feisty… Tall girls aren’t scary either…
    3) Men typically are attracted to femininity. That’s not likely to change.
    4) Most people are average to unattractive. Few people are widely attractive.
    5) You’re a girl someone always cares about you… Try being a man.
    6) How could they expect you to have a boyfriend, get married, have babies if they don’t care about your life… See I told you people care about you...

• This makes me sad to read. You sound like a prisoner of toxic feminine ideals which aren't doing you any favors.

A solution is to basically jump over to the other side. Just go and be with the guys, get into male dominated interests like sports, hiking, games, mechanics, beer crafting and all of that. Cultivate a genuine interest for those things and be one of the guys.
    It's hell of a lot better than to be some hot girl's "best friend" (if you're stuck in that shitty role).

Regarding dates there, you'll have to be patient. First and foremost you'll be a buddy and one of the guys. There'll be a lot of men who, while they love having you as a friend, still rather wants a feminine girlfriend.
    That's fine though, because eventually there'll be some guys who'd rather have you than anyone else, because you understand them in a way no typically feminine woman can.

You might have to be the one to ask them out though, but that's ok. You'll be doing things the masculine way, right.

• I explained the guys I'm around dont want to befriend a masculine woman.
      I do not really want a boyfriend at the moment. But I hate the fact that guys will only befriend a pretty girl , even just as friendship nothing else.
      I've never met anyone who wanted to be my friend , especially guys. They always preferred real women and not myself.

• I have tried. But they would just ignore me and go on to talk with the beautiful girls about their day or flirt with them.

• Aren't there any local groups you can go to that center on an activities you like?

It doesn't have to be a male dominated ones as I've talked about (though I think it could work). There's also amateur theater, art societies and other such communities which tend to draw in a lot of odd people who don't exactly fit in the norm.

• It's would be against my better judgment to respond to this, but I feel I can make a small exception. In this scenario you describe yourself as being ugly, tall, and having bigger feet and a deep voice.

You mentioned that you're 177 centimeters tall. That's still only slightly above average height. (5'10" at most for imperial measurement users.)

Now I'm not going to tell you that everyone is going to be accepting of you. But the brighter side to this is you have G@G to help and you don't have to worry about implicit prejudice.

But I also sense some hyperbole in what you claim to be. You may feel that you are not feminine enough to even call yourself a woman, but at the end of the day it all becomes a product in how others tell you to view yourself.

Hell. I'm not exactly a serviceable example of masculinity, but when I consider that, I guess it's all a product of my environment.

I also understand that society has come to accept more Feminine men, and more masculine women as well. You may feel alone, but trust me when I say a lot of people, rather than seeing you as ugly, will see you as elegant, imposing, and even have a preference towards more masculine women.

Hell I had someone on this site ask me if I was transgender. He wasn't trying to insult me, he was asking because he had a thing for transgenders. Does this mean you look like your transgender? No. Does it mean that people's preferences go beyond just masculine and feminine.

As for your friends... I just suggest you get new ones if they treat you so dismissively.

• You do realize that 177 is slightly above the average male height not the average female height. She is miles taller than the average woman. And taller than 50% of the population of men. That says a lot.

• It doesn't undermine your overall point true, I just wanted to point out the mistake that you made and that's all.

• I'm really sorry you feel that way. You've just met the wrong people. You're certainly not ugly. No one is. Its true there's someone for everybody. I'm 48 and also thought that about myself. So I csn relate to how you feel.
    I'm now seeing the most fantastic woman. She thinks she's ugly but she's absolutely beautiful. Everyone thinks so except her. Its taken me a year to get her to realize how special she is. Don't give up. It sometimes just takes time.

• That's just shy of my height. I dated a girl taller than me before, you are fine :)

Masculinity is fine honestly. I want someone strong and independent, not a dainty princess.

If you want, you can send me a pm and we can talk? I do not judge and I am happy to help you feel better if I can

• So you don't hate being a woman, you just hate being you...

I do hope that you realise that just because the guys you want to date or just get into bed prefer the more petite femine girls doesn't mean that all men prefer them, I personally prefer more masculine women; they tend to have a better sense of humor!

• You aren't ugly. Insecurity tends to makes you think these things that aren't happening.

• Awww Cmon now, no more pity party it can't be that bad, I guarantee you are being hard on yourself. Tall, powerful, strong women are very attractive. Serena's the same height, strong and powerful and smoking hot!!

• From your discrpition you seem pretty cool. Looks are always subjective and not all a man looks for. I would love to date a woman who is strong and can take care of things by herself (read as you) . Also my fav singer is tracy chapman so a tad deep voice is really good.

• Your opinion of yourself will likely change once you've met the right guy. Besides it's what you think of yourself that matters. Fuck what others think and want.

• You are your own worst enemy , you say you are ugly , that is you speaking , body language people pick up on , they pick up on your negativity.
    No matter what sex you are how tall how big , it is all relative to your demeanour , you smile and chat to people , they will respond...

• Stop judging yourself on other people. Be comfortable and confident with who you are. I guarantee there is a guy out there who would find you attractive. You don't have to date your co-workers. And please tell your negative inner voice to bugger off. Every time you get a negative thought, tell it it's wrong. Be confident with who you are.

• I think it's because of the environment that you feel so alienated. Maybe a change of pace will be healthy

• In a way though not too much, you sort of are similar to my girlfriend of over 2 years now. My girlfriend is about 172 (I'd say pretty tall for a girl) while I'm about 178. (both asian) We both do cosplay, and people say that I'd look like a prettier girl than her and she'd make a hotter boy than me. However, I've grown to love this sorta thing, as I still see her as a beautiful girl, and she sees me as a cute boy who can be a man when he needs to be. As for the last 4 traits, you're clearly not with the right people.

• Part of living a happy life is knowing who you are and accepting it. You are not worthless and you are not ugly. You have to realize that you don't need to fulfill the stereotype of what a woman should be like in order to be happy.

I understand how it feels. I hated being short growing up, so when everyone around me was taller than me, it really hurt to see that. But at the same time, I knew that this was going to be me. I wasn't gonna be a six foot tall guy with a ripped body and a chiseled jawline. I wasn't gonna let that hold me down, so I worked around it.

Of course, you're gonna see things differently because you are hard wired differently. There's nothing wrong with that, but you have to own your body and yourself in order to really have the life you want. Fuck what other people have to say about your life because they aren't living your life. YOU are. I hope I helped someone.

• Honestly I don't know how to describe my mindset but you basically hit it. I may not be the best looking guy but its the fact that I ignore it and don't draw attention to myself that makes me standout more. You'd be surprised how important you are to people you barely know.

• Oh, I really want to hug you now. You sound so sad and depressed. I'm pretty sure you exaggerate your negative traits and don't see the gold in yourself. You seem to care too much about stuff guys barely care. Cheer up, you deserve happiness!

• Well gee, you're still a woman though, and will invent things to whine and complain about even where there aren't any. Oh well.
    Quit claiming victim-hood. You're just not.

• You are 61... You are irrelevant to society and no one cares about your old mentality.

• lol. Yeah, you are old and irrelevant. And besides... wait a minute, I am older! I guess I could mention that Barbie is too young to matter. And that she doesn't even have a mentality. But that would be stooping to her low level, and I won't do that.

Other than that the asker really does have a valid point. She is not inventing things. And who better to know what she is facing than herself. No reason to pick on her for that.

• Lol. 177 cm and gigant. :-D I'm sorry, but what am I supposed to say with my 2 m? Like 203, or something? :-D 177 is average as far as I am concerned.
    And it isn't something like 150 or 160, like girls are. Dwarwes. Your height is way hotter than their shortness.
    You are intimidating? OK, then intimidate those talking shit about you. Use it.
    Be glad you're not just some cute kitten, which needs constant protection.
    I don't know, how unattractive you are, I don't see your photo. So…you say that, I cannot confirm or deny.
    5: Yeah. Welcome to the club
    6: Fuck people. So what? Their expectation are just their expectations. You don't have live them.
    Hey. PM me. Seriously. If you, by any chance, will read this. Given there is already 41 comments, I assume the only thing reading it, will be some parser algorithm on some server somewhere, where GaG is hosted.

• First thought is 177cm is 5'8. That's hardly tall, and that is about right for a lot of guys.

I've seen masculine women happily married. It may take a more feminine male. Everyone is somewhere on the feminine to masculine scale, and honestly, I haven't been drawn to really feminine women, I prefer the stronger type.

I accept it is hard being a woman, and in our culture. But it is hard being a male sometimes too and I could list all kinds of issues I've had a pitty party on. Stop comparing yourself to others and living according to their expectations and accept/ love yourself first. That is essential. That projects out and others are drawn to your positiveness.

• 177 is not 5'8 it's a tad shorter than 5'10 which is hella tall for a woman. And yeah 177 is more than the male average height so i don't think "that is about right for a lot of guys".

• I can't really provide much assistance here. I am not a woman. Don't really understand women's issues. GaG is a very bad place for people who are suffering from depression or who need emotional support. It just isn't a very caring place. And all you can do here is find people who will

There is a forum on the internet called "supportgroups". You can go to another place called "meetup". You can find places where people will empathize and help. Here mostly what you will find is people who will kick you while you are down. They will then climb on top of you to push themselves to the next level.

Get out of this place.

• Do what you want with your life, find a hobby you love and just focus on that. Who cares what other morons say or think. There are tall guys out there, if you want loving, go get them!

• i feel the same way i'm an outcast to society as i call myself a rogue rebel to society and basically as a gamer who lives among the night and dead upon the day. i feel alienated by society because i don't follow societal expectations and basically i'm in the same boat and feel the same way as you do

• I'm not attracted to women but tough masculine women are awesome to me. Hyper feminine types annoy me.

• You are very much like my S/O. She's a bit taller than you, broad shouldered and very physically strong.
    You're problem isn't your physicality, it's more about self esteem and confidence. Confidence is the most beautiful and sexy thing any woman, no matter how she looks, can ever wear.
    Instead of descending into the 'poor mees" find some way of working on your confidence and self esteem. Not always easy to do. But it will make a huge positive difference to your life. So it's worth it.
    Just like you are.

• I'm calling BS.

Step 1. Install Tinder

Step 2. Swipe right on at least 10% of the guys you see. Don't go for male models only.

Step 3. You'll have more dating prospects than you have time for.

• Show more from Guys
    47

What Girls Said 50

• you most definitely have an increase of testosterone over your estrogen. you can see a doctor to help with HRT (Hormon Replacement Therapy) to help with this. it won't make you any shorter or less largely proportioned, but it can help with the deep voice, if you have any unwanted body hair and you can get yourself psychological treatment (you need to do that NOW) to help with self image. see the doctor to discuss options. it could give you the best gift you could have ever received.

• No I dont. Checked that stuff up many times. I have normal estrogen levels and dont need any hormones.
      Acting masculine doesn't mean I have a lot of testosterone. That's slightly offensive actually.

• I've checked many times. My hormones are normal. It is probably genetic.

• A normal female can definitely be a bit masculine. It's normal. If she says her hormones are normal, then it's likely genetic. I agree that large proportioned should not be taken as an insult.

• Honey, I would bet your attitude about yourself is the most unattractive thing! Men don't care if you are tall. Cute is an attitude. Attractive is an attitude. Feminine is an attitude. I've seen countless people who are unattractive by some society standard who have no problem finding partners. They can wear the ugliest clothes, be anorexic or obese, have deformities or disabilities, and they still find love! Why? They have confidence! No one can love you until you love yourself. Take your strengths and flaunt them!

I'm 5'8". I used to be 5'9". I'm definitely built to look strong and sturdy. My personality is what is delicate. Men love it! Men want to feel needed. Let them feel needed. You seem like a strong individual. People don't feel a need to be soft for strong people. In the past I had people overlook helping me because I seemed strong and independent. I had to let my real self show more. Now that they see the real me, they are quick to help and comfort me.

In general though, people don't like dealing with the sadness of others. It's contagious. I will only try to help sad young children not adults.

When I met my husband over a decade ago, he said that I didn't make him feel needed enough. I was too independent. When I got pregnant soon after, he jumped at his chance to help with everything. It made him feel more manly. If he feels more manly, then he will see me as more womanly.

I hope this helps! You're not stuck in your situation unless you decide to be. You are what you say you are! You are what you CHOOSE to be!

• My cousin, Debby, is a horse!! I mean, she's HUGE and not incredibly feminine or attractive, but she's been married for well over 20 years and has 2 boys who are both huge and are over 7" tall! They have girlfriends, too!

• 1. Girl, i am 208 cm (+-2 Hairstyle) , i am a hobby bodybuilder, and my favourite sport is kickboxing.

2. Am i intimidating? hell jeah. the other ones? No! You only think of yourself as disgusting, masculine is just a traditional rolemodel that people use for expectations. Scary? Some people think Gothgirlls are scary... guess what they still find dates!

3. They dont wanna be around you if you just complain all the time, and its nothing wrong with beeing just friends with guys, a friend of mine has more male than female friends (nothing sexual!)

4. Some cultures in indonesia find extremly long necks and and hears attractive. Atractivness is just a pattern you learn from your society, and you just dont fit that of yours, so either put more effort in or accept it. Just dress as you feel comfortable!

5. Ofc people do care! I got a boyfriend for years and i cried too sometimes and he took care of me. And that despite i am about 2 heads taller than him. We dont care, we love each other , we help each other.

6. A lot of people are single, the ugly ones think its their look, the beautiful ones blame their character or dating standards.

You wanna know something about me? I had about 3 somewhat relationships, first one with 15. I am 22 now. Guys fall for me , all the time... because I am confident in myself, and I dont cry in a corner all time.

(Message me if you want, sorry if this sounded rude, but i had these questions about myself, and guess what it didn't kill me.)

• Well I did change genders, male to female,. Best thing I ever did, although I do share a number of features with you. I'm 172 and I have big hand and feet- 11b in US size. That does not stop me from being feminine and attracting men. There are many men who prefer tall athletic women , so I suggest you go after them. Renew you wardrobe and wear feminine attire, not jeans and T shirts. Get a new hair style, and good luck.

• since when do you need to be like all other women? its not bad to be a masculine woman.

I used to hate myself too though at one time. cause im tiny (height wise, and im always underweight) and would always be mistaken for being a lesbian just cause im not girly at all.

but being unique is all that matters. being like a bunch of other women means your not being yourself

• So what if you’re ugly? I had a roommate who (not kidding) looked like the ogre version of Princess Fiona. Huge. Deep voice. Masculine. She’s married with a baby. Stop watching the bachelorette and rom coms. Look up the BBC show Miranda. Not all women are submissive little waifs. There are many unattractive women in healthy, satisfying relationships. You can find love just like everyone else.

• 1- your like a amazonian women
    2- again amazonian women
    3- You’ll find a man for you
    4- all women are programed to think their ugly
    5- You should open up, and you will find caring people
    6- who cares what others think stay single as long as you like

• *hugs*

Stop putting yourself down. There is no single way to be beautiful. Ik a lot of guys that ptefer stronger women who can take care of themselves, they prefer taller women etc.
    Remember to help your confidence boost a bit at least, hit the gym and change your look with a different makeup or hairstyle, things will be better!

• I have no idea what you look like but so far the only ugly thing about you is that sour attitude... which can definitely be fixed if you tried hard enough.
    You also seem to have too much concern for what others think about you... that can be fixed as well.
    And know that there is also someone out there who actually feels the exact same, maybe worse.
    You are not alone. But I’m gonna guess that you isolate yourself often... and that can be fixed too!

https://youtu.be/_6_K6pbBtLk

• This ain't about being masculine or having strong features.
    This is about a serious lack of self esteem, which no one wants to associate with cause no matter what they say you'll keep swimming in your self loathing.
    I suggest you seek professional help about that.

• You need to work on yourself and your self esteem before you worry about getting a partner.

Quit feeling sorry for yourself and change your attitude. Life is not fair, too bad if you do t like it.

The only thing you can change is your bad attitude.

• Awww okay girl just going to say no one should feel that way:( everyone’s perfect in their own ways and I am the same as you like iweight lift every single day. But I believe that once you learn to love your self is when you can find love. It sounds cheesy and I’m not there yet but that’s what I believe and I’m sure you’re perfect and you don’t need to think of your self like that ❤️

• A real woman is a woman that's not a hallucination and you can actually see her. Being a real woman isn't defined by your looks and don't care what others think, it's easier said then done but it's going to help you in the long run. Also, it's okay to be single and forget those that make fun of you because they're probably in bad relationships and can't handle that there's no one pushing you around. Open up more and try to gain confidence, trust me you'll get people that care.

• Hey, I feel u. I'mm 180 and not a very curvy person and I sometimes see myself (especially mannerisms, the way I speak) slightly masculine. I don't get guys throwing themselves at me irl either, I think it has a lot to do with the dominative/intimidating trait, I have had some guys and girls tell me that I come off as scary or unapproachable bc of that.
    The saddest part in my opinion, however, is when guys (usually shorter than me...) tare very ruse towards me even though I barely know them/they're complete strangers.
    Surround yourself with right people and -this sounds cheesy- learn to embrace your height/other features. A lot of girls wish they were taller even if they won't tell that to you, if nothing else helps.
    Hope I did, though 😊xx

• 1. 77 is not that big here in the Netherlands most people are tall here 😇 plus I'm sure even you can get a boyfriend if you put yourself out there

• I'm too short. I'm 151.5 cm (4'11") and I don't get along in the "real world" and everyone treats me like a kid.

• Same sis... everything in this world is about looks... looks matter so much... I’m gonna be alone for ever

• Look around at every unattractive person in the world in a relationship, and that is proof that there is someone for everyone.

• You know, you should be proud.

You call “powerless” a bad thing? Seriously. You’re just around morons. The moron here is anyone but you.

• 4d

Please don’t hate yourself. God created everyone in a unique way and he didn’t make any accidents. You are the way you are for a reason and that’s what makes you you! Embrace it. Until you do have confidence in God and yourself then you will always feel like this. Once you have confidence you will feel beautiful

• We can't change how others see us. Accept what we have.

I can count so much of the negativiites my mom shared throughput the years. For many, it can affect them. I have talked to women how their mom's views created much insecurity in them and they have to live to change all that.

I learned to changed that and often help bring positive view towards the way my mom sees things. its hard, but worth it when you bring joy to others.

the feelings of negativity is hard, what are somethings you are doing to make those changes? what are some goods you have in your life?

I just learned I have PMDD, a form of mental illness that i am still trying to accept and trying to do something about.

thats all i can do, by trying to find ways to change the way I think.
    One can only try what they can change and be glad to have what they have.

• I try to focus in what I can do. I understand you.
    When I was a little girl I grew up in a very traditional and "repressed" environment. I dreamed in the idea of meeting someday a man, having a career, getting married and having children.
    Time passed, and you know what. I've haven't met a man, I'm still studying to have a career, haven't got married neither had children. So.. if I give to that too much light. I might end up crazy, depressed and in crisis.
    I try to love day by day choosing and counting the things I'm happy for and joyful. Have faith in yourself you are worthy of love and of living well. Every person has a fight in their lives going. Just don't loose hope in yourself.

• Hey just letting you know I feel for you and you are entitled to how you feel. I commend you for sharing this in a MyTake, that takes courage. The fact that you are aware of how you feel and what you dislike and being able to admit it is the first step towards healing. I refuse to shame you for how you feel like some people do here. They don't know what it's like to be you.

I can relate to one of the reasons you mentioned and I still feel insecure about it from time to time. This may be hard to believe, but I am sure I don't fit the standards of what is considered super feminine to some people. What helps me is staying in touch with people who truly appreciate my company and letting go of the ones who are ambiguous, mean, or clearly don't care. Also finding subtle ways to help people helps me feel better about myself. I don't try to be their best friend or expect much back, I just help here and there and keep it moving.

• Bullshit, take it elsewhere to the pastures for fertilization.

• Don’t be sad many guys like girls like that maybe moving to a new place would help I Know It is hard to be woman

• Anyone can make such a list of at least 100 flaws. If you dont see yourself beyond the flaws noone else will. stop being so melodramatic

• Guess what. You might one of those women with an Y chromosome attached to the usual XX. Y should get a test done, then take it from there.

• Hey I'm not sure with it
    but its ok don't be sad😊

• don't say those things, i bet you don't look manly. I can't tell you how many times I get mistaken for a man cause of my afro it's seriously annoying sometimes then I make my voice super high pitch so they know im a girl. Has someone made fun of you and said you were ugly or masculine to make you feel this way? From what I heard, guys say they do like tall girls you just have to find one who like what your working with.

I'm not the most attractive girl either, I posted my picture on here before so you can go see for yourself but I still manage to find someone who loves me so If i can do it I'm sure you can to. You just have to start building up your self esteem and not let your insecurities get the best of you. Any time you have a negative thought, say something positive about yourself in front of the mirror and keep saying that each day.

• sob story

• Are we the same person? I relate to all of this except height. I'm 167cm

• Show more from Girls
    20