How to get pretty feet?

this is embarrassing but ever since i was a little girl i was insecure about my feet. i thought my toes looked weird, and spring is coming and ni need help. the skin on my feet are a problem because my body is brown skin but my feet are the darkest parts of my body! Like wtf. they are not really really dark but they are dark enough to be noticed. should i use bio oil or cocoa butter? or any other product you can recommend with evening skin tone on feet. And also my pinky toe nails are very small, i hate that, can i make them bigger somehow? also the vains on my feet are really promonent, is there any way to lessen the appearance of my foot vains? thankx

this is what i think when i say "pretty feet"
how to get pretty feet?

How to get pretty feet?

these r not my feet

44

Most Helpful Girl

• It all starts with a good pedicure.

• Thanks for MHO💟

• your welcome, lol you were right my feet weren't ugly, I just needed a good pedicure and exfoliation