What do guys think of small stretch marks on the hips and thighs?

Firstly I would like to point out that I have Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD). I get very fixated over my appearance.
Ok so, I have some small-ish stretch marks on both my hips from my hips widening too fast, and a few small stretch marks in my inner thighs (photos below). It makes me extremley insecure & all I think of all day everyday is "How can I get rid of these stupid stretch marks", and "What if a guy sees them and thinks they're gross?" My whole family is worried because I am going ballistic over this ): I wish i could accept my stretch marks but I can't. However, everyone says I have the figure of a model (slim hourglass shape), and everyone says I have a beautiful face, apparently because i'm a Russian and Korean mix (I really don't think I am beautiful). But now that I have stretch marks, I feel on the edge. Like how could I get any worse... I think everyone is going to harcore judge me once i'm in a swimsuit at the beach or something :/ My mother said that she has bad skin elasticity too, so my stretch marks are probably linked to this unfortunate gene. This means that no creams or remedies will prevent more stretch marks or make them disappear because it's inherited :C
Here are photos of the internet, they look almost identical to my stretch marks.
(looks very similar this on each hip),

(looks very similar to this on each inner thigh except my skins much more tanned)
What do guys think of small stretch marks on the hips and thighs? Please give your honest opinion. If you saw somebody who had a nice figure and face with these stretch marks, what would you think?

623

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think your mom's genes has anything to so with it. Even if it doesn't seem like it, after reaching puberty, most people have them. It's what it is.

I understand being fixated on these things at around your age. I was too very worried no one would love me due to stretch marks on my boobs and that anyone would be grossed out by it - and many other body issues. Well, not so.
    A person with a good heart that really likes you will accept you for who you are and be happy just to be with you. It's true. It may take some time, but your job is to weed out the people who don't really like you for you and would make such ridiculous demands without a thought about your comfort and well being.
    When you think about it, these little flaws are actually a great weapon in weeding out people who don't really like you and would only take advantage of all the good things you have to offer.

Be strong, ambitious and proud of who you are. Don't invest on people who don't deserve it and learn to recognize who they're. Your life is just starting, there's a bunch of other things more worthy of dedicating your time and thought to - like studying and practicing sports, cliche as it sounds.
    All these things, I wish I had been able to do when I was your age.

• Thank you so much for this,
      i've realised that i should be doing more productive things & not be comparing myself constantly to others. People will love me for being my true self and being confident about it. Because those shallow guys out there aren't who I want to spend time with anyways :)

• You're very welcome.
      That's right. It may be easier said than done, but you will be much happier and pleased with yourself down the road for not wasting time on things you cannot control and having enjoyed your time doing the things you love and other more productive activities.
      Take care!