Why do guys say they like thick girls but also so VS models are hot?

First of all, I'm not either of these two body types. I'm skinny but not tall and glamorous like a model. No boobies, no but, no waist. Whatever.
Every guy says they like thick, but every guy says they like Victoria secret models, too.
i understand that curves can still be on a skinny girl, too but I don't think VS models have curves. I've seen skinny girls with Kim K level curves, just smaller.
Do what's the reality? Is it just that men like girls that have nice hair and make up and wear cute lingerie?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it's true. Men do like women that have nice hair and makeup and lingerie. Why wouldn't we lol. But as u say, and have possibly discovered, there is some confusion as to what men like. So what science says in my psychology book is that women prefer certain body and face types on men. And same for women. That's where they get that women liked the structured jaw line. However,,, there is something u've caught on. The thickness vs VS playground era. I guess you could say the middle ground is Playboy models lol. But anyway. U have a point. The real secret is that,, guys like.. what other guys like.. and what they see as a kid. For example, that's why u see a lot of guys instantly attracted to girls who look like their mom. Why white women go for the white males. Sure it's a security thing. A sense of home. But yeah not being either body type is a blessing my opinion. So it's like as a kid if all u see are men of certain types , those are the men u love. When u see somebody attractive or who u like, believe it or not, my theory is that they remind u of someone u loved. When I was 10 years old I met my first blond. A teacher. The next blond I liked was in high school. Turns out, in my opinion, she looked a lot like that teacher. And I got the same nice vibe from her. It's all psychological tricks the world plays on us, hey in a good way. But yeah ur question is basically what is appropriate body type... And it varies over time based on surveys, what guys are exposed to, and what other guys think/rave about. Groupthink.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Men can like more than one body type. I know... shocking!!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• Auuum actually to me i like when they are think when we having sex. Im not wifing a thick girl.

Second im into a or b cup girls with little to no ass, with or without wast wvos also skinny. Cause thats my preference. You sound like a girl id totally be attracted to.

Thick girls ill only lust for like a day move to the next thick girl.

0|0
    0|0
    • So you'd prefer to just hook up with thick girls than actually date them? By thick do you mean curvy with hips and a booty?

• @CandaceG yup and yup. Any part thats thick on a sexual part of the body i not into it like tha.

• Dunno because what society tells them? I’m like nah, I don’t find skinny girls attractive yet I’ve dated two (don’t judge me too much, their personalities were awesome)

If her butt doesn’t shake when she jumps, walk or twerk then I’m searching for the exit because I like them thick!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of us like just about all women honestly. You're all different and come in different shapes and sizes, and we generally like the variety. And yes we have our preferences, but what's different with guys compared to girls, they usually aren't "deal breakers".

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course vs models are hot lol
    Girlfriend. Vs models are like a rare breed of women

They are tall, slim, have long limbs, all have a specific ratio of body type and they are also beautiful
    These girls are necessarily skinny. They are just tall and slim

Damn hot too lol
    No shit

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm interesting question.
    Counter question:
    What kind of men does every single women in the world want?

Exactly, it depends on your type.
    I for one don't care about any of these atributes
    I mean, sometimes they are nice to look at but like.. it's also nice to see melting cheese on a burger.
    It's not slightly important to ME
    Anyone else may have other priorities

0|0
    0|0
  • No, every guy does not say that. Guys like a range of body types, if they didn't they would never get any. Men are less picky then women try to make them out to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • The thing is there's I believe 4 billion guys on this planet. Literally every guy is different. You are perfect as is. Everyone has "preferences". For example, I like Maserati's but I drive a Corolla. I am happy with my Corolla. Does that make sense?

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, most Victoria Secret Models aren't that attractive to me. Way too skinny. When I say I like thick girls, I mean I like thick girls like your average maxim model for example

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest, I don't mind. As long as the girl isn't overweight (sorry to any obese people out there, but I am personally not into it that much) I am fine with any body shape.

0|0
    0|0
  • We live in a world now that condems anyone who doesn't like fat people, queers or Muslims. So the standard answer is yes I love fatties. Keeps them happy

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 3

• They can't like both?

0|1
    0|0
    • of course. That's common sense. The question is of a general nature

• They can like both.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone has a different taste