Why do guys say they like thick girls but also so VS models are hot?

First of all, I'm not either of these two body types. I'm skinny but not tall and glamorous like a model. No boobies, no but, no waist. Whatever.
Every guy says they like thick, but every guy says they like Victoria secret models, too.
i understand that curves can still be on a skinny girl, too but I don't think VS models have curves. I've seen skinny girls with Kim K level curves, just smaller.
Do what's the reality? Is it just that men like girls that have nice hair and make up and wear cute lingerie?

419

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it's true. Men do like women that have nice hair and makeup and lingerie. Why wouldn't we lol. But as u say, and have possibly discovered, there is some confusion as to what men like. So what science says in my psychology book is that women prefer certain body and face types on men. And same for women. That's where they get that women liked the structured jaw line. However,,, there is something u've caught on. The thickness vs VS playground era. I guess you could say the middle ground is Playboy models lol. But anyway. U have a point. The real secret is that,, guys like.. what other guys like.. and what they see as a kid. For example, that's why u see a lot of guys instantly attracted to girls who look like their mom. Why white women go for the white males. Sure it's a security thing. A sense of home. But yeah not being either body type is a blessing my opinion. So it's like as a kid if all u see are men of certain types , those are the men u love. When u see somebody attractive or who u like, believe it or not, my theory is that they remind u of someone u loved. When I was 10 years old I met my first blond. A teacher. The next blond I liked was in high school. Turns out, in my opinion, she looked a lot like that teacher. And I got the same nice vibe from her. It's all psychological tricks the world plays on us, hey in a good way. But yeah ur question is basically what is appropriate body type... And it varies over time based on surveys, what guys are exposed to, and what other guys think/rave about. Groupthink.

Most Helpful Girl

• Men can like more than one body type. I know... shocking!!