Do guys really prefer women with no makeup?

It just seems whenever a girl asks whether a guy prefers a girl with makeup or without, almost all say that they prefer girls without. But when I see people interacting irl, they will always talk to the girl with makeup than the no makeup girl. I've seen guys telling girls to put on mascara or lipstick so that they can look less "sick". Or online when a girl takes off her makeup guys say "this is why I have trust issues", does that mean she's ugly without makeup? Otherwise they wouldn't say that-? So do guys really prefer girls without makeup? Or do they just say it to make themselves look good to the eyes of others? Do guys really prefer women with no makeup??Do guys really prefer women with no makeup??Do guys really prefer women with no makeup??

73285

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I've always thought this was ridiculous. Some men say they prefer no makeup but...
    1) they will still think the girl with makeup is more attractive, women who wear makeup usually get approached more and receive more male attention.
    2) most can't tell the difference between "natural" makeup and legitimately no makeup. I've seen men post pictures of girls who clearly have makeup on and say "see! girls look so much better without it!" Lol

In reality, makeup is designed to enhance beauty, that's the whole point. So naturally, nearly every woman will look better with it. Women who don't wear makeup get told they are unattractive, tired, lazy, etc. but then when they DO wear it, they're "fake" and "lying to men." Haha! We can't win either way so you might as well just do what you want. :)

*Note: not all men are like this, it's mainly a phenomenon I've noticed online. Guys I know in real life don't seem to care whether or not a woman wears makeup.

• No, see it's like ya I somehow feel attracted to the girl who has makeup & for example (taking the example of lust, leave love) I don't really enjoy sex, or even making out when she has makeup on, ya that natural kinda makeup is fine in these situations (lust), where it's very minimal. So basically it's for some reason maybe attractive at first glance, but haven't really encountered anywhere where it stays more than that.

(I took in account ur note, but just said this in case that maybe many other man who say they don't like make-up think/feel like this, cause I don't know, cause I haven't really thought/discussed about it)