Do you have a friend who you KNOW is better looking than you?

link

link (i'm on the right)

whenever he and I go partying together, he ALWAYS has chicks hanging all over him JUST because of his looks. I say that because he is a really bizarre guy, no jk. Its funny to me how whenver he and I go partying, I really understand how superficial girls get when they are around him. They all talk to him and ignore everyone else in the room, it's honestly ridiculous.

Girls get jealous of their friends are cuter than they are (dont try to deny that girls). I don't get jelous, I just have the same amount of respect for him and he'll bring the girls (really hot ones) to me too because he's one of my best friends! lol.

It definitely has it's advantages having a good looking friend. It's like I don't have to do half the work of talking to them, because NOW they come to me and my friends.

THE ONLY problem with this is that he attracts some really big sluts that don't want to do with anyone BUT him. Its cool to be around the popular group with the hot girls. But it honestly sucks when they don't pay ANY attention to you, haha.

8138

Most Helpful Girl

• Looking at your photos, I honestly wouldn't concider your friend, aesthetically more 'blessed' than you, you guys are both good looking young men. However, what I DO see, is that he conducts himself in a completely different manner, his composure is one of confidence; he KNOWS he's hot, thus the sluts THINK he's hot, whereas you seem more modest.

Young women inpaticular, instinctually like men who are 'powerful' or at least act that they are, who can 'protect' them (femenists, if you're going to winge at me, get f***ed). Which is why your friends 'alpha male' act is getting him the sluts.

I've seen guys, much less good looking than you( and you're friend), CONSTANTLY having hot chicks hanging off their arm, because they act confident. When they speak about their hobbies, whether it be Starcraft or W.O.W, the speak about it with confidence, and don't feel apologetic for who they are.

My solution: Be yourself, but be confident. Be loud and proud, and don't let the girls see your self doubt, because as soon as they see any sign of weakness, you've lost them.

Hope that helps, good luck getting 'sluts' in the future.

x