Why guys stopped approaching and started to just sit and wait for us girls to come?

This is a fact, at least in my country (Portugal). Guys don't approach girls anymore, at least the good ones. They go to parties or wherever, and just stare and stare and stare at us girls, waiting for us to approach them.

This is so annoying and I am so sick of this. I'm very beautiful but I'm relaxed and funny. When I go out, I feel that almost every guy in the room is staring at me and looking at me. But not a single one comes to me.
  • Girls are so easy that we feel we don't need to do anything
  • I don't approach beautiful woman because I feel intimidated
  • I'm so hot, I don't need to approach, they come to me!
    Vote C
  • I'm shy by nature, it's part of my personality
    Vote D
  • Damn, I approach woman! You're not judging this right
    Vote E

08

Most Helpful Guy

• You say you are very beautiful? Well, there is the first ''problem''. The vast majority of guys are intimidated by attractive girls. If you are always with friends, it makes it worse for them as guys are also intimidated by a group of girls.

You can always ''help'' them by making eye contact with and smiling or waving at one of the guys you too find attractive. He'd be an idiot if he did pick that up as a sign that he should say ''Hi''. Maybe move away from your friends when you do this so he will feel a little less intimidated.

Don't worry, there are guys out there that will not give a shit and well just walk up and say ''Hi'', but they are few.