What does it mean when a guy calls you "hun"?

This guy likes me but hasn't talked to me since I don't even remember when. He talked to me yesterday and sounded excited when I said something back to him. Today he called me hun. He has also called me sweetie before does this mean anything?

1034

Most Helpful Guys

• It's like a act of kindness mostly opposite sex uses it on each other
    for example a girl calls a guy Hun or Guy calls a girl Hun it may mean
    nothing than again he may like you is why he's calling you names like
    "Hun", "Sweetie" it could be form of being affectionate towards you
    really hard to say f the guy likes you he should communicate more
    with you than what he does.

• Oh nothat's not why I was saying he likes me there are other things that have happened

• He's flirting with you or you guys already have nicknames? I tend to call my girlfriend "Hello Sweetie", "Honey", "Hun", and "Baby/Babe".

Most Helpful Girls

• i didn't know it was really a thing for guys to say that… i'm used to "hun/hon" being used by older ladies. i wouldn't think much of it, especially with the age difference. he's probably just trying to be friendly...

• I didn't either that is why I was so confused forgot to mention he has a Texas country accent.

• Flirty nicknames!