Is it normal to eat a whole container of Ben and Jerry’s all at once?

I was calculating the calories and it was 1,190! Like do people eat it over a couple of days or something. I just assumed you eat it all at once since it’s in a small tub but all those calories are ridiculous to eat in less then a hour!Is it normal to eat a whole container of Ben and Jerry’s all at once?
  • Yes
  • No

1734

Most Helpful Guys

• I think its normal to eat a pint of ice cream. I think if you what a whole gallon of ice cream then it's an issue unless your high. Everyone has their preference some its sugar and foods like ice cream for me its salt and I crush a bag of chips in one sitting and I know its bad.

• … Its ice cream. Did you think it was low in calories?

• Well I thought it would be like 500 or something. I was just shocked because on my diet that’s the amount of calories I ate in a day.

• Yeah I went through that last year. I dieted hard for a good 4-5 months then gained it all back in a few months. But I’m trying this time to not go overboard on the junk food. This was a treat I don’t eat Ben and Jerry’s often.

• It’s a slippery slope. Yeah, having snacks is important but having good habits is more important. (I have been there)

Most Helpful Girls

• I do if I’m upset enough. It’s complicated 😞. I could use one right now.

To answer your question. No I don’t think it’s normal.

• it seems to be normal, personally i can't eat more than eight spoonfuls of icecream. it's probably not the best for you, so eat it once in a while and it's alright to binge here and there!