Is it normal to eat a whole container of Ben and Jerry’s all at once?

I was calculating the calories and it was 1,190! Like do people eat it over a couple of days or something. I just assumed you eat it all at once since it’s in a small tub but all those calories are ridiculous to eat in less then a hour!Is it normal to eat a whole container of Ben and Jerry’s all at once?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I think its normal to eat a pint of ice cream. I think if you what a whole gallon of ice cream then it's an issue unless your high. Everyone has their preference some its sugar and foods like ice cream for me its salt and I crush a bag of chips in one sitting and I know its bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • … Its ice cream. Did you think it was low in calories?

1|0
    0|0
    • Well I thought it would be like 500 or something. I was just shocked because on my diet that’s the amount of calories I ate in a day.

• Show All
    • Yeah I went through that last year. I dieted hard for a good 4-5 months then gained it all back in a few months. But I’m trying this time to not go overboard on the junk food. This was a treat I don’t eat Ben and Jerry’s often.

• It’s a slippery slope. Yeah, having snacks is important but having good habits is more important. (I have been there)

Most Helpful Girls

• I do if I’m upset enough. It’s complicated 😞. I could use one right now.

To answer your question. No I don’t think it’s normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • it seems to be normal, personally i can't eat more than eight spoonfuls of icecream. it's probably not the best for you, so eat it once in a while and it's alright to binge here and there!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 32

• Pssst a hamburger and fries at a nicer restaurant is the same amount of calories.

www.striphouse.com/.../Burgers.jpg

Eat whatever you want, exercise, drink water. Not difficult.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah it's ice cream, ice cream have lots of fat. It's fine. Don't live the life of very restricted food diet, the important thing is the healthy lifestyle overall. Eating a tub of ice cream won't do harm but doing it often will. Just don't do it often.

0|0
    0|0
  • Caloric count on liquids or different then solids so I wouldn't worry about that

A container of ice cream prob most people have done it. Is it bad? Not an every day thing but won't kill you

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. I hear movies stars melt it down and chug it to gain weight. Some of us (skinny folk) don't have to worry about eating a pint but others do.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's got to be a lot more than 1K calories unless it's less than a pint.

I wouldn't say it's normal no. But I mean as long as you do it once in a blue moon it's not going to kill you on its own.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's fine to eat it as long as your healthy cause anyone whose a diabetic would most likely be carbs overload and their sugars would be very high for extended period of time.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's normal, if not done too frequently. For a occasional binge, it's not big deal.

1|0
    0|0
  • Halo top only has 300 calories in the same size cup. I can eat that in one sitting and not feel bad.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, who cares if you feel like doing it, do it. People get large blizzards from dairy Queen. Just don't do it every day

0|0
    0|0
  • A medium concrete mixer (Culver's) is the same amount of ice cream, I think a medium blizzard from DQ is the same but I'm not completely sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s ok you’re young lol... just don't do it often and you’ll be fine

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a normal response to obtaining Ben & Jerry's... but you shouldn't.

1|0
    0|0
  • It’s not normal, but people still do it.

More people in this world are obese then there are starving people.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s the one thing many people hate to admit they do

0|0
    0|0
  • Sadly, yes. I wish I can contain myself but the Cookie Dough ice cream just begs me ti devour it

0|0
    0|0
  • Normal, but not healthy. Don't make it a regular habit, but every now and then is fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • an hour l eat it all in 10 mins then have to run to the bathroom lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Eating one container of ben and jerry's Takes me up to 3-4 days.

0|0
    0|0
  • Crap thought it was 3000 cals I better eat more then trying to get to a thousand pounds

0|0
    0|0
  • Isn't that what your supposed to do🤔 I know I do

0|0
    0|0
  • D'awww...
    You want a tummy rub?

0|0
    0|0
  • I have done it before so I don't get why not

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol awe :3

0|1
    0|0
  • I've done that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not usual, but very common.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as it's not an every-day thing

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a stomach ache thinking about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you workout, then yes

1|0
    0|0
  • No. They have serving sizes for a reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • Normal

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 15

• That sounds bad but a chicken pad thai is 1200 calories and nobody calls you a gluten when you eat that!

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone is saying yes but wtf I’ve never eaten it all in one go. I usually eat it over a few days. 1,190 calories is like 300 away from what I eat daily.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its a higher caliber of treat thats hard to make last while its so delicious. Dont judge yourself for enjoying the small things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is it normal to eat it all at once? No idea.
    Have I done it? Yes I have.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but rarely because on it's own it has more than 2/3 of my average daily calorie income

0|0
    0|0
  • Now that would depend on the size of the container.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ohh its so good but i can't eat more the a little in one sitting lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I can never eat it all at once. Not because I don’t want to, I just can’t stomach it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only piglets do that. lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes... If you have a Strong Stomach. lolxx

0|0
    0|0
  • It is rich but small. You ma get the runs now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I did so yesterday ;-;

0|0
    0|0
  • Cherry Garcia! I can finish it in one sitting.

0|0
    0|0
  • i only eat a a little bit.

0|0
    0|0
  • so unhealthy. and diabetes.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes