What If Every Woman Was Beautiful?

Beautiful

I too believe all females are beautiful in their own way you just need to believe in yourselves more and tell yourselves that you are a strong beautiful women and you're going to show the world how beautiful you achly are .

418

Most Helpful Girl

• If everyone is beautiful, then no one is beautiful.

• Very profound...

• If I close my eyes and imagine a world in which every single boy is gorgeous, ripped, perpetually virile, emotionally present, and empathetic...
      ... mmm boys

The point being, every bit as much mmm per each boy as otherwise. No diminishing returns for THIS girl, at least (but oh sweet lord, commitment would be hard).

Most Helpful Guy

• Women can't all be beautiful for the same reason we can't all be rich. When I was a kid being a billionaire was the pinicle of human achievement and all millionaires were sucesful, now, being a trilionaire is the pinicle of human achievement and only billionaires are seen as successful, we no longer think of mete millionaires as successful because there are so many of them. If women started to get better looking we,'d just have higher standards.

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 17

• Logically impossible. What would being "beautiful" even mean, then?

• The problem lies in that women don't understand that beauty is perspective. It's in the perspective of the other person.

The women answering this don't understand the double standards they just set for themself.

They just said I don't consider myself beautiful but then answer everyone is beautiful, don't care what others think, self acceptance.

WHAT IN THE FUCK, ARE THEY RETARDED? These are beautiful women, BY THEIR OWN DEFINITION, are beautiful! They are doing exactly what they said makes them beautiful but don't consider themselves beautiful because they are mistaking it with ATTRACTION.

They are hypocrites and wouldn't know how to appreciate beauty because they have this weird ranking system in their head instead of answering truthfully that beauty is how one is perceived by everybody else. It's a compliment we give to each other when certain hormones are released, giving us that perception of sensing that person as beautiful.

• Hmph. Only the Honey shirt woman had any sort of visible self confidence. The others seemed to be spouting catchphrases I've heard before.
    For the record, you can't make your own beauty and expect anyone else to agree with you. Beauty is not such a simple, subjective concept.

• If everyone is beautiful, no one is. It's simple reality. Beautiful by definition means a certain group of people--in this case, the people who had great genes and turned out to be very physically attractive. If everyone is beautiful, no one is. It's like saying someone is an exceptional worker, for instance. If EVERYONE is exceptional, they are all normal, and no one is exceptional.

• Something about genetic diversity pops into my head.

At any rate, if every woman who was healthy weight was beautiful, it would be interesting.

• That would suck for shy people. I wouldn't be able to talk to any of the girls. I'm intimidated by cute (attractive) girls.

• All women are beautiful, if a woman doesn´t look beautiful is because she isn´t investing any time in her self.

• "I'm not trying to be that guy" then proceeds to be exactly "that" guy...

• Looking for the burn victims...

• Are you saying they're not still beautiful?

• I am.

The infirmed.

The retarded.

The deformed.

These are the people who need campaigns.

Average people with low self esteem? These stunts act as pick me ups before they revisit their own self loathing in a few minutes.

• The world would be a better place, unless you're talking about superficially beautiful, in which case you're talking more about people's range of physical attraction simply broadening... by a lot.

• not everyone is beautiful , get over it

• Nice Take, I like that

• 1d

Nothing would change.

• Every woman is beautiful in their own way.

• The world is already like this in terms of perception. Most women today think their near perfect 10's thanks to social media.

• There is a difference between being happy with yourself or satisfied with who you are, and saying you're "beautiful." Some of those girls looked really awkward saying something as egotistical as "I am beautiful" and if they went around saying it all of the time, people would get annoyed. "Beautiful" is a pretty big word.

• 0|1
    • The last girl was chemically burned. That's got to be a very painful experience. Not anything to make fun of.

• @Nyx_85 Still men out there who find bigger women attractive
      Still men out there who won't mind her acne and probably have the same ance
      She looks young or mentally disabled? That wouldn't feel right
      and there men out there who can look past her burns and still see a beautifully woman.