10 Features of Strong Women

We all want to be a strong woman but it is not easy ,this is a somewhat innate ability but we can learn their features:

1. They are always honest

10 Features of Strong Women

Because being honest requires courage

2. They do not complain constantly!

10 Features of Strong Women

Because they know they can not get anything by complaining. They know that they will only lose them time and energy. For this reason, instead of complaining they try to change the situation they are not satisfied with.

3. They are very proud

10 Features of Strong Women

They never do something they do not want.

4. They fight for love

10 Features of Strong Women

They will never let another woman take their love away from them.

5. They are not afraid to live alone

10 Features of Strong Women

Strong women are not afraid of life alone. Staying alone is not a problem for them. Because they know that they can live alone. They are also aware of the fact that they can pin nails, replace bulbs, and fit the tap seal when necessary.

6. They are deep and sincere!

10 Features of Strong Women

They know that life is not just about appearance, money , brand clothes, handsome lovers.

7. They fight for everything they believe

10 Features of Strong Women

Strong woman means warrior woman at the same time! So they are very good at resisting the difficulties. Like other women, they do not try to take shelter under someone's shade in difficult times.

8. They love themselves!

10 Features of Strong Women

They always think they are beautiful so they do not try to change themselves.

9. They can be both a Compassionate Mom and a Disciplined Business Woman!

10 Features of Strong Women

This is another feature of powerful women! They can be both a compassionate mother and a disciplined business woman at the same time.

10. They hate that men give orders to them

10 Features of Strong Women

Men are not their owners, so taking orders from men is very annoying for them.

2054

Most Helpful Guys

• Great take!!! You do very well at this!!! I challenge you to do more of these!!! I loved your friendship one and this about relationships!! You really know something about people, you really can tap into this!!! Do more of these!!! These are great and your friendship mytake is the reason I started following you in the first place!!! You do some great Mytakes!! Keep up the good work!!!

• 1) "I'm just honest" - says every bitchy girl who likes to hurt others for no apparent reason. Being honest isn't the same as being an asshole. And I definitely see the latter more frequenly with modern girls.
    2) "Because they know they can not get anything by complaining."
    Thought no woman ever.
    Rule of thumb - if you have a pair of tits, a good sense of fashion, and low moral barriers, complaining can get you places FAST.
    3) Oh yeah. So much pride. No humility though.
    4) "They will never let another woman take their love away from them."
    If this was a guy, women would say he is possessive, and is holding them back. In reality, if your partner lets themselves be seduced, you should throw them the fuck out.
    5) "Strong women are not afraid of life alone. Staying alone is not a problem for them."
    Finding casual hookups on Tinder or in parties is not "alone" though. Going. out with girlfriend is not alone either. Social isolation is a bitch, and it can crush most people. It has biologically measurable effects. So don't tell me you can live alone if you haven't tried not interacting with people in an intimate way for years.
    6) "They know that life is not just about appearance, money , brand clothes, handsome lovers."
    The fact that you think this is the standard is kind of proving the point. This is like saying "well, life ain't JUST about fucking bitches and snorting coke like a gangsta" - it kind of implies you, or most people have these preconceptions.
    Other than that, I can say that this is a desirable trait. Strong? Wouldn't say it requires strength to be a decent human being.
    7) "Strong woman means warrior woman at the same time!"
    I am fucking tired of people calling themselves warriors. Can you fight with a sword and a shield? Can you throw a spear or hunt a deer, or kill a man barehanded? No? You're no warrior.
    And regarding your point, an important lesson for a warrior is to not fight for lost causes.
    8) "They always think they are beautiful so they do not try to change themselves."
    Complacency is a key source of decadence. Men are constantly told to change and evolve. You claim to be a warrior, yet you don't compete? That's the mentality of a loser. Buckle up, and always improve yourself.
    9) "They can be both a compassionate mother and a disciplined business woman at the same time."
    LOL
    No.
    10)
    "They hate that men give orders to them"
    Well, it wouldn't happen if you just made that goddamn sandwich I asked for nicely.

Most Helpful Girls

• Number 10 is dumb. You should always take orders from your boss, regardless of their gender, unless they make insane requests.

• I'm pretty sure this applies to everyone, to a degree, but I have two things I'd like to say.

First of all, most proud people I've known are actually kinda insecure and use the facade of being proud and narcistinarcissistic as a coping method. That or they are just narcissistic pricks who are full of themselves.

Secondly, there is nothing wrong with taking orders from a man. Or a woman. If they are your boss, it does not matter what their gender is, they are your boss. If a male firefighter tells you what to do because he is trying to save your life, you lsiten to him. If it's some prick trying to tell you how to live your life, flip em the bird and tell em to do one, regardless of gender.

• Oh, and a little thing I forgot to say: Sometimes you have to do things you don't want. That's life. I don't want to get up every morning, I want to sit in bed and sleep all day, but I can't. That's life, sometimes you gotta do things you don't wanna.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 52

• Feature 11 : they will always be attracted to someone who is superior to them in any or all the above aspects

Feature 12 : the guys they are attracted to will never be attracted to them so they will end up resenting/divorcing the guy they were forced to settle down with due to lack of options... lol

• For once, i don't really disagree with one of these MyTakes. Usually these are full of bullshit excuses for inexcusable or simply annoying behavior but this one is pretty cool.

Except for the living alone thing. No one wants to live alone and they aren't weak for not wanting to or not being able to for long periods.

• 9. Not really. You can't run a business and take care of a baby at the same time. Babies require a lot of attention, so do businesses. It's either one or the other. If you're taking care of a baby you can't out in the time to run a business, and if you're running a business you have to have other people take care of your baby while you work. This is a lie that you've been sold by feminism, that you can have it all.

• I agree with all, but have questions about 10.
    I understand no one has control over others, but I believe a boyfriend or husband is running the show 90% of the time and his woman is his close partner.
    Let me know if you agree or not.

• People who take pride in being a "strong man/woman" are NOT actually strong. They just use that excuse to justify shitty behavior by pretending that they're just being honest and dominant.
    by the way, don't use a gif of Jade if you want to glorify something... I still cannot forgive her for being a bitch to Cat, my first ever love...

• That’s not a strong woman. Being a strong woman has nothing to do with a shitty attitude. They’re more assertive and some make take that as being dominated but if they don’t know the difference that’s their problem. There’s no need to pretend. What you see is what you get. It doesn’t mean there’s a vulnerable side to strong women everybody has a vulnerable side. Nobody’s perfect either. It’s how well you know the person.

• @Madkeyra00 Dude, why do you keep on acting as if I've said that I believe that's what ACTUAL "strong women" (TM) are like?

• You’re the one who’s talking about all these negatives and I’m not a dude, dude.

• I fully agree with all but the last one.. That indicates that no woman should ever have a male boss or follow a male bosses orders.. Which honestly would get you fired and would make you an unworthy candidate for any job out there. Sure she should not take orders from her SO but she should not give orders to her SO either because guess what women do not own men either.

• I mostly agree with the Points made in this Take, but wouldn't anyone dislike getting orders? I also don't think not wanting to live alone is a sign of weakness- people like company.

• a strong woman in my opinion
    i dont like the idea of being good mother and career woman u cannot do that its just not possible
    the one that has a happy husband and kids
    with the rest i can agree

• I mean, yes, people suck at things - not everybody is perfect in everything.

But looking at what you wrote here. Man... take some basic English courses.

• 7d

So, most men will love this list, but that is because most men have internalized Daenerys Targeryn and want a "strong woman" who will take charge. Thing is. . . . Women are always testing men to see what they can or cannot get away with and with every test the man fails, and everything she knows she can get away with, she will lose respect for him and treat him worse and worse every time.

• Another interesting take. Your takes show you as a strong independent young woman.

• "They hate that men give orders to them"

So essentially, there are no strong woman subordinates or in the military. Got it.

• #5 They are not afraid to live alone.

They better not be because no self respecting man would put up with half the behaviors posted on here.

• Yeah. If they wanted to take orders, they'd join the army! All the guys I know don't like taking orders from women so why should women have to put up that?
    Excellent article. It reminds me of the book Are Women the Stronger Sex? A lot of guys may not admit to this but I think (secretly) a lot of men have more respect for strong women. They may go to bed with women who aren't "strong" but they'll like women who are strong, better.

• Yep great take all these are good personailty traits, and i love a women who don't hold back on her honesty so if she hates you, or don't like something she will just say it rather than not trying to hurt someones feelings so not saying anything.

• This seems like it was written by a little girl about their fantasy ideal of a strong woman, rather than what being a strong person is actually about.

• Have to wonder why women HATE some of those qualities in men

• yeah, some of these traits are nice. Others, I'd leave out but I won't tell you what to do, I'm not your dad.

• Miscategorized. This should be under GIRL'S Behavior, not Guy's Behavior..

• But that aside, this is still a very good MyTake. I'll answer it right now.
      1. Honesty is the best policy.
      2. Absolutely. No complaining!
      3. Proud, but not to the degree of arrogance.
      4. Is worth fighting for.
      5. Also good.
      6. I think this falls under honesty.
      7. Fighting for your beliefs makes you stronger whether male, female or non-binary.
      8. Yes. How can one love others when they don't love themselves?
      9. Another admirable trait.
      10. Indeed they do.

• i will use your advice to become a strong woman

• 7d

9 and 10 are half truth mixed with Feminist bullshit.

Having a job does not make you a strong woman. Plenty of weak women work just fine.

Submitting to her man does not make a woman weak. It takes strength to trust someone else enough to lead you and then be able to put the needs of your family ahead of your own. This is also how most women are the happiest, in this role. Feminists like to spin this into a bunch of bullshit though, but that's because they are weak and pathetic, ruled by hate and fear.

• More from Guys
    32

What Girls Said 18

• They also don’t regret their decisions because they only do what the want to do. If they make a mistake they’ll try not to make it twice.

• Sadly, that means that many of them don't even feel the need to apologize properly if they've made a mistake that harmed someone else because their attitute towards them will be, "I just made a mistake, so you have to forgive me".

• @AD240pCharlie If You Do want you want to do and not what someone else has convinced you to do why regret it? If you find out latter it was a mistake learn from and try not to make the same mistake twice. This is a general statement how one may handle a situation but it’s not detailed to handling any particular situation. Each situation will have the same outcome but it will be handled differently. For example a career choice, Attending school or a relationship. All different.

• I'm talking about when a decision a person made negatively affects someone else. There are too many people who simply use the "I made a mistake" excuse, expecting that to be an apology where they only have to move on from it and never make up for it.

• Nice points, but with #10, does that mean they just hate taking orders from men, or women too?

• This is all very basic. if its special them most people are pathetic.

• Women too. They don't take orders from women either.

• So not 100% but still quite strong I am... nice!

I do know a woman who is ALL these qualities though.

• I am not proud and afraid to live alone. I am not strong woman :o

• I can't be living alone. I can't even sleep with the lights off... :/ yeah I know pathetic

• Not taking orders ""about her personal life/choices """"

• Very true, and they can be some of these things, but not all.

• Right on girl !!!

• The last one is bullshit, but good take! <3

• hell yeah

• Fuckyeah!

• Great My Take.

• Agree
    Good mytake

• Awesome!

• proud to be women

• And strong women are always wearing men’s boxers.

• YES!