Do women care about looks less than men?

Do women care less about looks? Men usually care more about how attractive girls are. But women don't care as much if the guy isn't ugly. I mean women don't care that their partner is so handsome since he's not ugly and they care more about personality and status (having money). Of course this doesn't go for all women I mean most women.
But men focus more about beauty and a sexy body.
Again I know this doesn't go for all women, but most. And I'm not talking about someone ugly just someone average (not having a very attractive face but a normal one) (not having a very muscled body but a little bit fat or a little bit skinny)Do women care about looks less than men?
  • It's true
  • It's not true
  • Results
    Vote C
Hey that's not my personal opinion in fact I disagree.. it's just what most men think

2016

Most Helpful Girls

• I think we care about it more. The fact that men will fuck anyone who has a vagina no matter what they look like says a lot

• Well that's not true... I again don't mean all girls but I've noticed they're more attracted as you get $$

• I can’t put any links go look it up. It’s not hard to grab false data from the internet. I feel like a hot girl took your man cause you’re average looking

• @Nadim171 first you guys complain about women caring too much about looks then some of you guys say women don’t care much about looks which one is it? Lol that’ll be one of my next ques

• they did a study on that and the short answer is yes women care less about looks than men

Most Helpful Guy