What is the most important thing that guys should understand about a girl, and it seems like they do not understand or get about women?

1512

Most Helpful Guys

• Not to take everything they say so literally and respond so logically to them. E. g. if she says she's having a girls night out it doesn't mean that half the time. Think about it. If she didn't want to be approached by guys do you really think she'd go out to a bar/club? She could have a girls movie night at home instead. She's just weeding out the guys that aren't confident enough to push past that shit test.

• Just don't even comment about weight, or if she shows you old pictures don't comment

Most Helpful Girls

• I think that we’re pretty sensitive about certain things. For example, I get touched when my boyfriend says I gain weight, I suddenly feel conscious so I feel like with certain things they should be careful about what they say and stuff. If it makes sense?

• Agree, in some ways, I feel that communication skills are critical in everything we do coupled with knowing the character of person of interest we are with. For instance, I might phrase my words this way, "hey honey, I realise I need to get myself fitter to handle my "growing" baby, so I resolve to do some serious workouts this evening to burn some fat and tone up my curves... for you, you know. Come join me for the workout, it's gonna be fun both of us getting sweaty and staying in shape. What do you say? "

• It all comes down to being honest, if I told you something that upsets you, you should come to me and say "what you said to me back then it really was upsetting to me" and from then on I'll know not to do that again so be honest if you want guys to listen to you!

• exactly!! That’s sooo much better to hear!!

• Just because we're nice, friends with you, or talk to you, does NOT mean we want to date you, like you, or sleep with you!

Believe it or not, sometimes we really do just want guy friends and nothing more.

• Got some "Nice guys" ay? 😂

• I getcha, there's a fine line here. I tried to date and it didn't work, and they friends. I've had many female friends, but those sparks are there. They years later would confess to more feelings. I think there's often times potential. e. g. if you were last 2 people on planet... I think you'd hit it off:) But given many, there are better options. my 2c for what it's worth... not even a piece of gum... lol!:)

• You didn't read what I said...